what just happened?

THE WEIRDEST WAY TO FIND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in the middle of the stage. The spotlight was set directly at me. I felt the well-known rush of being in the centre of everyone’s attention, being the star of evening. I could hear the fans chanting: ryeowook-ah! Ryeowook-ah! Ryeowook-ah! Wait, what? Ryeowook???

 "Ryeowook-ah, wake up already! " 

I suddenly heard yesung’s annoyed voice, the concert hall disappeared.

 " Leave me alone… I wanna sleep... "

 I groaned, my voice strangely hoarse. Suddenly something hit me hard on the head.

" Ow! " I snapped my eyes open.

 " Why did you do that, hyung?!"

 Yesung was standing next to my bed with a book in his hand. 

" Finally! You better hurry up, ryeowook, there’s only half of an hour left before we go to the recording. "

 yesung said and went out. I looked at the closed door in confusion, my brain still a little sleepy. Did yesung call me ryeowook? Ah, whatever. He must’ve made a mistake.

I got up and suddenly realized that it wasn’t my room, but yesung’s,and ryeowook’s. How did I got here? I remembered exactly falling asleep in my own bed. Did I sleepwalk?

I shrugged and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I yawned and looked in the mirror to see wookie's sleepy face looked back at me. He was staring at me, looking very tired and a little confused. 
Then, suddenly his eyes widened and I lost all the strength in my knees and had to sit down on the floor.

“What is this?”

 I thought. I touched my face. It didn’t feel right. 

“What is this?!!!” 

I couldn’t breathe. Maybe I was still dreaming? I slowly lifted myself with my eyes closed. When I was standing I opened them slowly and looked in the mirror again. Once again, wookie was staring at me, his face pale and shocked.I slowly lifted my hand and touched my cheek. Wookie did the same. Then I lifted my other hand and wookie followed. I started to do weird things in front of the mirror, but the wookie that I saw there, never failed to follow my even craziest moves.  

" ryeowook, what exactly are you doing?" 

I heard yesung voice from the door just when I was jumping continuously to see that wookie in the mirror was doing exactly the same .yesung was staring at me with puzzlement, a towel in his hand. I quickly straightened myself and cleared my throat.  

" N..nothing. Just… waking myself up a little bit. " 

I answered, trying to sound as normal as possible, although what came from my mouth was not my voice.  

" Yeah… whatever. Just go out of the bathroom already, I need to wash myself up."  

" Yeah, sure, I’m going, hyung."

I said then I quickly escaped and closed the door. I was seriously starting to freak out. What exactly happened? Was I dreaming? Was I… in wookie’s body? Then… was wookie in my own body ?!

I run out to the kitchen and saw sungmin hyung there, cooking something.  


" Oh, wookie. Good that you are up at last. I made an omelette for you…"  

" Did kyuhyun wake up, already? "

 I cut in. Sungmin stopped cooking and looked at me. 

 " What happened to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter