The Kiss

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you have allergic or something?"Jongin asks Jessica who's lying on the couch with her back facing Jongin.

"No, why?"Jessica turns her body, showing Jongin her confuse face.

"So why did you wipe your lips furiously since last night? did your lips feel itchy?"Jongin says innocently.

"W-what?"Jessica sit up abruptly, staring at Jongin with wide eyes."What did you say, Jongin?"

"Do you eat cucumber last night? You're allergic to cucumber, right?"Jongin frowns upon Jessica’s red cheeks. Did she really sick?

"N-No!"Jessica's face blushes madly and it makes Jongin become more worried.

"But i saw your lips are swollen and your face flushes like you have a high fever, and- wait-"Jongin pauses, “Oh!”Jongin gasps when he conclude something, and his frown turns to a mischievous smile to his girlfriend’s sister, "Are you seeing someone now, Jessica noona?”

Jessica is taken aback with Jongin’s bold question and her cheeks colour turn to crimson red, “W-what do you mean? Y-you know that i don’t have time for something not important like that.”  

“Really?”Jongin furrowed his left brow teasingly, “But what I see is a lovesick teenager who can’t forget her first kiss.”Jongin smirks evilly when he caught Jessica’s redden cheeks, “Who’s the lucky guy, noona?”

Jessica gulps nervously, she know that there’s no point on lying especially in front of Jongin who knows her since forever. But something hold her back and insist her not to reveal what happened last night, because it feels right yet so wrong. She need to remind herself that Taeyeon just finding away to escape from her grief. Eventhough she knows the reason for sure, but why her heart hurt?

Flashback.

People said that kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases. Jessica has been kissing, two or three times before. It happens when she’s still in her crazy teenage hormon phase but its just purely curiosity. It feels nice, she know that kissing the guys you like is full of wonderful feeling,  but this time she feels something different. Usually, she feels that butterflies are tickling her stomach when she kissed those boys, but now, she feels the butterflies are exploding inside her stomach.

“Mmmph-”

A weak gasp escaped her as Jessica stiffened, but she couldn’t relent. The taste of Taeyeon’s lips was far from her other clumsy kiss with her date before, unconciously she drew her close with a raspy groan. With a fierce hold, Taeyeon adjusted Jessica’s position on her lap and cupped the back of Jessica’s neck as she kissed her deeply, gently, possessive—something that Taeyeon doesn’t know still exist after Tiffany’s death—in her touch. Her fingers twined in her hair, desperate to explore.

“S-sica.”

The way Taeyeon called her names makes Jessica’s heart pound harder. It sent shivers down her spine and for a moment Jessica tried to open her eyes and she met Taeyeon’s closed one. She didn’t know why this kiss felt so right yet so wrong but she didn’t give a about that now. She closed her eyes again when she feels that Taeyeon tasted tentatively with her tounge as she traced it across the bottom of Jessica’s lip. The caress of her lips seemed much softer this time. Realizing what does Taeyeon means, Jessica parted her lips, giving Taeyeon an access that she really want to explore since forever. Soon they started exploring each other cavern and fighting for dominance. Ofcourse, Taeyeon being the expert player win the fight easily and they continue their make-out session for some time.

Taeyeon was the first to pull away, smiling like a lovesick teenager. She hold Jessica’s waist firmly as she gives Jessica her sweetest smile, “I’m really glad I did that, Sica.”She said as she pulled Jessica closer to her embrace. “Before, I tried to deny this feeling when you wrap your arms around me as you whispered the most sincere words to pacify me. Then, I saw you cried that makes my heart aches terribly and I desperately want to make you happy-“

“Taeyeon, listen.”Jessica pushed Taeyeon gently as she lift up her hand, motioning Taeyeon to stop everything she want to say, “This is wrong. You just caught up in the spur of moment.”Jessica says, swallowing something heavy on her chest, “You just told me about your girlfriend- “ She stops abruptly when Taeyeon silence her lips with a peck, “Wha-“She got another peck, “Taeng-“ Still another peck, “Yah! -“And now she got a long deep kiss until she feel dizzy.

“Kyaaa My Doctor is soooo cute! Oh by the way, I’ll court you starting from now on.”Taeyeon pinched Jessica’s rose cheeks and continue to abuse those luscious lips of her now favorite doctor.

Flashback off

“NO! NO! NO!”Jessica starts to scream in horror, “That ert midget was abusing my lips!”Unconciously, She blurted out her secret reason of her swollen lips, making Jongin smiled cheekily as he burst out laughing. Jessica starred at him weirdly before her cheeks tint with pink hue when she realize that she might reveals her secret just now.

“Look at your face!”Jongin points the doctor while laughing hysterically, “You look like someone who just giving her first kiss.”He teases, “Do you guys like it so much until he abuse your swollen lips?”

“Y-Yah! Kim Jongin!”

“And how on earth he can make you stutters?”Jongin asks in disbelief, “He must have alot of charm to melt this ice princess.”

“D-do you wanna die?”Jessica threats with a death glare but comes out as a shy kitten, Jongin only laugh harder and that makes Jessica huffed in annoyence.

“Gah! Whatever! I want to go home to pick up my clothes and do some laundries.”Jessica says as she rise up from her seat, “Oh, I'll going to the bank too later so maybe I’ll be back after din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter