1st Attempt

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after tomorrow, Taeyeon found herself standing in the hospital lobby plastered with an evil smile. She turned her head to the right and elbowed Sooyoung slightly. She chuckled when she heard the latter groaned and muttered some accusing word.

"Are you serious Ms. Kim?"Sooyoung asked in disbelief.

Taeyeon nodded, "Yea, don't you see that i'm really sick now? Ouch.."She said, acting miserably.

"But you-"She sighed when she saw Taeyeon's glared, "Okay okay. I understand. But you must make this up with my salary. I'm tired of being your assistant."She massaged her temple gently as she starting to walk towards the VVIP room of the hospital. Taeyeon followed her like a lost puppy with her thought full of evil plans.

Sooyoung open the VVIP room's door while carrying a hospital gown in her hand. She shook her head momentarily when she caught her boss ran like a five years old child and say 'yuhuuuu' in her cute tone. "What is your purpose for doing this? You're rarely sick Ms. Kim."

"Revenge."She huffed,"I have to make sure that i'm still a charmer king."

"Right, right."Sooyoung didn't want to ask furthermore, "A king should keep her throne isn't it?"She said sarcastically.

"Yeah, you know me so well Sooyoungie."Taeyeon said with a smug smile, "So where is she?"

"wear this quickly,"She handed Taeyeon the hospital gown, "I have to talk with my dad first."Sooyoung continued as she rolled her eyes, annoyed.

"You should be a doctor Sooyoungie since your dad is the famous doctor and also the owner of this hospital, why did you choose to be my assistant?"She asked innocently.

"Its because.. this best friend of mine is so dumb that she couldn't take care of herself well and she also has no ability and responsibility as the heiress of her dad's company."Sooyoung replied with emphasis in every word.

"But, you took medical department right? I can take good care of myself, hmph!"She retorted while jutted her lower lip childishly.

"Ok, if you could take care of yourself well, i think you don't need my help now."Sooyoung spoke playfully, "So.. i'll leave you here-"

"Nooo! You already promised to help me!"She stomped her feet angrily. "You must help me to take revenge on her."

Sooyoung let a long sigh and rolled her eyes lazily, "Anything for you Ms. Kim. Plus, after whatever this revenge plan you're talking about, you must treat me for a full month, okay?"

"Deal. i love you Sooyoung, really."Taeyeon chuckled.

"Is it a confession?"Sooyoung asked, pretended to shock. "Woah, but sorry. Midget is not my type at all."

"Yah!"

"Hurry up King Taeyeon! I'll your soon wannabe queen here."Sooyoung spoke cheekily.

"She's not and never will be my queen!"Taeyeon said with a disgusted face, "Ewww, you make me wanna throw up."

Sooyoung, who already stand at the door stopped her pace and turn towards Taeyeon, my gut said that this is not just a fling or is it her toughest enemy that she had planed an evil revenge?, she mumbled and contined her step, "whatever Ms. Kim."

***

"Dr. Jung,"Kris approached Jessica who is now lie down on a couch not far from Soojung's hospital bed. She had just finished her night shift with two orthopedy surgery and she knows that she's tired as hell. She immediately rose from her previous position and looked at the guy with her cold facade. She's not in the mood to talk so she just waited for him to continue his speech. Kris sighed, "There is an emergency situation in one of the VVIP patient. Dr. Choi specifically assigned you to treat the patient. I don't know the detail yet, but the patient's seriously injured now. You need to check on the patient to perform surgery or not."

"Me? what about Dr. Lee? What about you? i just had a two surgery last night and i don't think i could perform one later. I'm sleep deprived and i'm not focused now."She answered in a panic, "A-and this also a VVIP class. I'm merely a new doctor here. I think i can't."

"Jess, you always look insecure that you didn't realize that you can. You're smart Jess."Kris spoke softly, "Beside it's Dr. Choi's order so you couldn't just refuse it."

She shook her head vigorously, "But this VVIP class that we're talking about. i'm not underestimating the other patient but you know that i never handle this high class. They would have killed me if i made a slight mistake."

"Just check on the patient now. i'll try to help you later."He tried to pacify the brunette, and seems the brunette have believed his words. "Now go! You must save the patient before it was too late. I've put the patient's medical records on your desk."

"Kris,"Jessica called before she left the room, "Please take care of Krystal until Kai comes, okay?"

Kris nodded with a sheepish smile, "Y-yea. Just.. be careful okay?"

"I will. Thank's Kris."She left immediately without noticing that his co-worker was flushed.

Before the brunette go to the patient room, she stopped by her room to take her patient's medical records and also grab her white cloak since she just wear her casual clothes. Then, she took a lift and went up to the top floor where it was reserved for the upper classes. It only took a few seconds before the elevator made a 'TING' sound indicated that she had reached the floor she was headed.

"Dr. Jung?"

Jessica nodded when she saw at tall girl with a blazer waiting for her in front of the elevator, "I'm Choi Sooyoung, Ms. Kim's personal assistant. I'll lead you to Ms. Kim's room."

She followed Sooyoung's leading her way towards the patient's room right away, without checking her patient's medical records. She stepped in to the room first, thinking that the patient's in her critical condition. Instead she was surprised to find two girls eating each other's face on the couch. One girls clad in her hospital gown an another one wearing her nurse clothes.

"Ms. Kim is seriously--"Sooyoung gasped and stopped her words spontaneously. "T-Tae, aish."She face palmed herself and headed towards the two girls who hadn't aware of their present at all.

She grabbed Taeyeon's shoulder harshly to separate the two girls who's kissing more passionately, "Taeyeon, what are you doing?!"

"Uh- oh- ups- sorry."She said in between her heavy breath as she tried to fill her burning lung with lots of oxygen. She divert her gaze to Jessica who's still roots in her position and a smirk appeared on her face, "Oh, Dr. Jung! You're here!"She squeled as she approached the latter happily. She stopped right in front of the brunette and smiled from ear to ear. Now you know how popular i am among the girls.

The brunette finally regained her composure and stared at Sooyoung piercely,"Ms. Choi, where is the patient?"

She ing ignored me again!, Her smug smile turned to frown instantly. "I'm the patient. Don't you see my hospital gown?"She asked irritatingly.

"Ms. Choi, where is the patient?"She repeated her question but now with full of intimaditon.

Sooyoung sighed, "Unfortunately, the dork in front of you is your patient. You can check her medical records."She glanced to the nurse then to the dork, "But, excuse us. I think we need to settle somethind important."She paused and rose up from the couch by pulling the nurse hand, "You'll need to learn her disease before you could save her,"She continued and pulled Taeyeon's hand next, "So, please make yourself comfortable for a moment. And i'll bring back this dying patient back to you later."She smiled awkwardly and closed the door behind her with two girls in her hand.

"What the hell Taeyeon?! And who is this girl?!"Sooyoung hollered furiously.

"She's Minah, she works here."Taeyeon replied and give her charming smile to the nurse, "And she just want to check my health condition."She winked and make the nurse's face blushed.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and turn her head to the nurse, "Are you done checking on her? Cause i think the doctor is here and she doesn't need your help anymore."She said sarcastically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter