I Hate You

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dad, please help me one more time. Taeyeon, she's very sick and you need to assigned Dr. Jung to become her doctor."Sooyoung pleaded to her dad inside his office room. She just got a brilliant idea to make her friend's plan work. But the problem is, She's too scared to scold the brunette doctor and his father is the only person who could do it.

Dr. Choi let out a deep sigh and shook his head for the nth time, "I've already tried to help you yesterday, and Dr. Jung is my precious Doctor. I don't want to sacrifise her just for your player friend."

"But dad, the situation is Taeyeon had just been punched by her."Sooyoung rubbed her nape nervously, she know that her dad will be furious after hearing this news. After all, Taeyeon is Sooyoung's best friend since toddler and Dr. Choi has already treat her as his own daughter.

"What? What happened to her?"

"She's umm She's kinda stalking Dr. Jung."Sooyoung muttered quietly, "She- she hid behind the trash bin so yeah, umm.."She look up to her dad's face to find any reaction from him and she gulped hard when her dad didn't show any reaction, it means she's in big trouble, "I know dad- i know i'm acting childish now. B-but please help me dad. I want to scold her b-but her cold aura is killing me, you're the one who could do that because you have the authority. She- She should be responsible for what she has done."

“Actually, what did you two plan for her?”

“Mmm, I can’t tell you yet. Cause this is a super secret mission.”Sooyoung said dramatically. “Just help me dad-”She pauses, “-please..”

"Okay, okay."He rolled his eyes defeatedly, "But after this you need to work on your own. Don't you see that i have a lot of job here? I have no time to baby sit the both of you."He stood lazily and wrapped his arm around her daughter's shoulder, "You owed me all of your chips for a week,"

"NOOOOOO!!!"Sooyoung's voice echoed on her dad's office room followed by his dad's evil laugh who will ruin her happiness forthe rest of the week.

Meanwhile, Jessica is now standing nervously on her spot. She didn't know that her punch will sporting a black eye on the latter and also has made her faint. She lifted up her head and focused her gaze to the latter's face. Do i need to apologize?

Before she could utter an apologize, her phone ring. She look at box-shaped object and frown when she saw an incoming call from someone. Damn, how could i forgot Yoona?

"Hello Yoongie?"

Taeyeon's ears perked up and her eyes glanced at the brunette when she heard called her best friend nickname. She had knocking me out earlier, and now she's trying to flirt with my friend again? What kind of human is she? she's so heartless. She pout sadly and sulk like a kid. Unfortunately for Jessica, she didn’t aware of Taeyeon’s adorable face as her back now facing the black haired girl.

"I'm sorry Yoongie, something had happened in the hospital and i think i couldn't make it to your house."Jessica said guiltily, "No, i'm okay. It just.. there is someone that i must taken care of."

Taeyeon heard it clear and somehow her pout faded and a small smile now plastered on the black haired lips.

"Oh okay, Bye Youngie. Take care."she hung up her phone and put it immediately inside her pocket. She turned around and found Taeyeon smile like an idiot, "Why are you smiling?"Jessica asked, puzzled.

"I-I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No, i'm not."

"I'm the one who saw your face. You're smiling just now."

"I- i'm not smiling,"Taeyeon denied with blushed face when she realized that she indeed smiling. Why am i smiling?

"Omo! Midget, you're face turn red, are you okay?"Jessica scooted closer to Taeyeon as her right palm cupped Taeyeon's red cheek.

"Damn, its hot. It must be the effect of my punch. Are you feel dizzy? Or maybe a headache?"Jessica asked worriedly. "I don't know that i punched you so hard."She muttered while her hands tried to touch the latter's bruised but quickly retracted it when she heard the black haired girl groaned.

"Ouch.. Its hurt.."Taeyeon spoke sadly with her teary eyes. She pout and it makes Jessica feel more guilty.

Jessica hung her head low, "Can i treat your wound?”She paused, “ I.. I pity you."She intended to say guilty, but her pride seems didn’t let her to do so.

“YA! Pity me? you’re the one who made my face bruised. You should feel guilty.”Taeyeon scoffed. “And ofcourse you’re the one who’ll treat me. This is your responsibilty after all.”

“Why should I feel guilty for you? You’re stalking me. And you’re ert too.”Jessica said in disbelief. “And don’t forget that you’re a midget. A creepy midget to be exact.”She’s now folding her arm across her chest, with a piercing glare towards the heiress.

“But you don’t need to punch me until I passed out!”Taeyeon retorted, tapping her bruise with her index finger, but soon her groans heard when she tapped her face to rough.

“What are you doing, silly?”Jessica rolled her eyes and gently put the half-melted ice packs on the latter’s eye. “Is it really hurt?”

Taeyeon swear that her cheeks suddenly feel burn when the doctor who’s now leaning closer to her with concern face , she’s so gorgeous.  

“Y-yea its hurt,”Taeyeon stuttered, she bit her inner cheek while cursing herself for stuttering, “M-My flawless face is ruined. You need to give it back.”

“What should I do then?”

She thought for a moment before giving the brunette her famous smirk, “Heal me, don’t ignore me, be my slave, kiss me, have with-”

"May i punch you twice?"Jessica rolled her eyes disgustedly, "You seems enjoy my last punch."

"Jeez, i just kidding."The brunette girl as she stucked out her tounge, "But if you want, i really don't mind."She continued and earned a hard slap on her shoulder.

"In your dream, midget."She turned her heels towards the door and intend to leave the black haired girl.

"Where are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter