Resemblance

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

"what?"Jessica said with her flat tone.

Kris just rolled his eyes and shurgged the brunette treatment off, "Lee sunbaenim asked me to inform you that you're assigned to treat Ms. Im, she suffered from an accident with one arm broken, and some bruises acrossed her back. She should be X-rayed once more to see if any internal injuries are occuring on her body."

"ok,"She replied shortly, "past medical history?"

"Really this ice princess."Kris said while giving Jessica some files. "Let me you there."

Jessica nodded and followed Kris silently. She always behave that way. No matter how hard it is for people to break her wall, she always push people away from her. Kris is one of the example, this kind guy has been her friend since college period. He likes Jessica since then. He even confessed his love to the brunette girl and she also looks like return the same feeling when something happened to her family. The cheerful girl changes and turn into a cold woman. She rejected his feeling and distant herself from everybody. Kris tried really hard to bring the old sides of Jessica's back. But until now, nothing changes. She still the same cold princess. Kris sighed sadly and think how long he can survive with the brunette's treatment.

"Do you know where i can earn money quickly?"Jessica said suddenly. "I need a loan f-for my sister,"

"..."Kris stunned when she heard Jessica tried to initiate a conversation with him.

"K-kris?"

"..."

"err, just forget it K-kris."She continued when she saw Kris's blank face. She think that Kris pretend didn't hear what she said and didn't want to help her anymore. She mentally cursed herself for what happenned between her and Kris. She was to blame for what Kris's behave against her.

"Wha- What? What did you say? And did you call my name just now?"He said with shocked face.

"Nope, and please forget what i just asked you earlier."She said back to her cold mode.

"B-but Jess,"

"Just.. forget it.."She inhaled slowly, "Gosh, why did i even ask you?"She muttered and success for making Kris's heart suddenly hurt.

"Okay,"Kris said after finally composed himself, "I'll introduce you to Ms. Im"

End of Flashback

"I'll leave you guys here with Dr. Jung so i can continue my duty."Kris said formally while patted Jessica's shoulder gently before he turned around and stepped out of the room.

On the other hand, Jessica didn't aware of Kris's departure as she just furrowed her left eyebrow to showed her confusions towards the black haired girl, she know that the girl is the one who bumped with her earlier but she doesn't know what is the black haired implied when calling her beautiful. Is it a compliment? Or is she mocking her? Or maybe she's trying to flirt with her? She just shrugged it off and turned her focused to the patient who lied beside her. Her jaw dropped when she saw the patient and her heart start crushing and aches badly.

"M-Ms. Im?"Jessica said as she walked closer to Yoona.

"Yes?"The patient answered with her small smile. Yoona shocked when the Doctor leaned closer to her face. She just awkwardly smile and tried hard to cover her blushing face.

"Can i- uhh, nevermind.."The brunette said with a sad smile, she didn't know why she's losing her control when she saw Yoona. She distant herself from the latter and supressed her little smile,"Let me check your condition now."

What is that?, Taeyeon thought when she saw Jessica's interaction with Yoona. She seems cold to me, but she just tried to molest my friend! Taeyeon rolled her eyes and proceed her walks towards Jessica. She put her silly smile and popping her head between her friend and the doctor. "Hey, you didn't answered my greeting. Twice. And you also didn't asked me for forgiveness."

Jessica divert her gaze from Yoona's arm to the black haired girl and scoffed, "You're not my patient."

"But isn't a bit rude not to replied someone's greet especially when she is the patient's family member or friend?"Taeyeon said still persisted.

Jessica bow slightly and return her gaze to Yoona's broken arm, "Do you still feel numb or suddenly feel pain around your hand? I can give you some painkillers to reduce the pain."

"No thanks. I'm strong and i can bear the pain."Yoona cutely shook her head, make Jessica's heart twitching in pain when she saw it.

"O-okay."The doctor stutterly said and give Yoona unreadable face.

silence engulfed the atmosphere and Yoona found her breath hitched as second passed.

"Ehem."Taeyeon cleared as she realized that the atmosphere become more weird.

Jessica didn't budge and seemed to be drowning on her own world while staring at her patient.

"What's wrong with this hospital?"Taeyeon said when she thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter