DON'T LOSE IT AGAIN.

HELLO MS. PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'This is because i felt sorry to her.'

'Why am i even bother to do this?'

'It's none of my bussiness anyway!'

'Where the heck is that thing?'

'Is it really small that my eyes couldn't even see it?'

 

Right. There he was. Walking among the football field, looking down to the ground, searching for something. Park Chanyeol wasn't a type to did something like that, especially for someone he barely knew, but because he felt really sorry to her, he was willing to did that.

Chanyeol kept searching even the sun was already went down. It was almost night, and he still couldn't found it. But, there was no 'give up' words in his dictionary, so he would definitely searching for it, until he finally found it.

Suddenly a little dog was running to him. It was Dong Guk ahjussi's dog. The school guard's dog, a Siberian Husky named Kuma.

"Kuma! Come here!" Shouted Chanyeol.

As he said, the dog approached him and started to his foot when it got there. 

"Annyeong, Kuma-ya."

"Guk! Guk!" Barking Kuma back, as his answer.

"Kuma-ya, would you mind if i ask you to accompany me? I was searching for a necklace.... actually i don't really know what the necklace looks like, but.... i think its somewhere over here.."

Another barking from Kuma, which meant, Kuma said yes.

"Gomawo~" Said Chanyeol happily.

 

With Kuma accompanion, Chanyeol decided to looking for the necklace again. Eventhough he already felt so tired and hungry, he would never went back to home before he found it.Then suddenly Kuma began to barking again, but this time, it sounds louder than before.

Chanyeol began to running to approached Kuma, when he got there, Kuma stopped barking.

"What happened Kuma-ya--Oh???" Chanyeol was looking into something that was sparkling on the ground. "It's the necklace! Kuma-ya! You found it!"

Chanyeol took the necklace right away, He was looking at it with a happy gaze. "Kuma-ya~ Gomawoooo~" Chanyeol decided to took Kuma and hugged him. 

"Kuma-ya, i promise i will get you some food later okay? But now, i think i have to go home. It's already late, Eomma was already calling me so many times. Let's go Kuma-ya! I'll take you back to the security post, Dong Guk ahjussi must've been searching for you everywhere" Said Chanyeol with a big smile painted on his face. "Gomawo on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter