Student body president and his secretary

HELLO MS. PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chae-Young looks very hesitant when she was walking towards student council's room. With a soft drink on her hand, she bit her lip almost every time she took a new step closer to the room.

She stopped as she reached the student council's room. She took a peek through the small rectangle-shaped window that sticked on the window. Her eyes' pupils becoming wider when she found the one that she has been looking for. Park Chanyeol.

"Excuse me, do you have any bussiness in here?"

Park Chae-Young spontaneously turning around her head to the main source of the voice. She was quickly stepped aside from the door as she looking at the girl who were standing right behind her body.

"Ah! No! I-I don't have.."

"Then leave." Said the girl, with a very cold voice. Even her gaze is very intimidating to look for. 

Park Chae-Young was blinking her eyes a few times before she decided to took more steps away from the door, and give the girl more space to walk. She took one last quick gaze to Chae-Young before she grabbed the door's handle and was about to going inside.

"W-wait!" Shouted Chae-Young.

The girl threw her 'intimidating' glances with her sharp eyes to Chae-Young without saying any word.

"Co-could you help me... to give--give this.." Chae-Young ed the soft drink to the girl hesitantly. "To...Park Chanyeol, please?"

The girl's left eyebrow was raised to the top right after she heard Chae-Young's favor. "Do you have like..any kind of relationship with Chanyeol?"

"Eh?" Chae-Young looks really surprised after she heard the girl's question, then she quickly shook her head. "No! It's--it's just, he was helping me before so i want to give him something to thank him."

The girl was blinking her eyes like she was giving Chae-Young a code that she understood what she meant. 

"Arasseo." Said the girl as she took the soft drink from Chae-Young's right hand. "Now, you can leave. Because you look like a creepy stalker if you keep standing here and glancing to the inside of the room. And also, this is a student council room, not any people can get into this room."

"O--oh." Chae Young noded. "But, thankyou for helping me. Have a nice day." Said Chae-Young before she took a steps away from student's council room as the girl opened the door's room and went inside.

"Wow, she looks really intimidating." Said Rose as she took a deep breathe.

 

 

"Chae Young-a!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter