Cold Hearted, Student Body President.

HELLO MS. PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Does your head still hurts?" Asked Suho to Chae-Young.

Chae-Young shooked her head. "Nan gwaenchanh-a. Gomawo, for helping me."

"Jae-Hoon, that punk! I will kill him after this!" Shouted Suho with his 'customized' angry voice.

"No! That was my fault, not his. He completely didn't know that i was walking among the football field! He didn't do it on purpose!" Said Rose trying to explain.

"That's true. How could you blame Kim Jae-Hoon? She was the one who walked randomly among the football field, when she already knew that there were the boys who were playing football in the field." Answered Chanyeol right away.

Park Chanyeol threw his gaze to Chae-Young's. Their eyes met for a seconds before Chanyeol decided to look away. "Let's go. Break time was already done. We didn't even get a chance to take a shower, but we couldn't be late for class." Continued Chanyeol.

"Mian..." Chae-Young decided to get up and bow her head. "Because of me..."

"Just," Cut Chanyeol. "Just don't walking randomly near the football field just for seeking for attention or something." Chanyeol's back now facing her face. Then, he decided to walked away, getting out from the school health room.

"That punk..." Mumbled Suho. "Chae Young-ha, don't take his words too seriously, arasseo? He is famous for his nickname:

The cold-hearted student body president, so don't be surprised."

"Ani! That's okay, but... could you please tell him this?"

"Oh.... what do you want me to tell him?"

Park Chae-Young looked down to the floor, before getting her head back up again. "I wasn't walking randomly among the football field for seeking for an attention, i was searching for my necklace from my bestfriend. I already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter