Your, uh, hair; Yukwon/Minhyuk

spilled ink.
Please log in to read the full chapter
Your, uh, hair; Yukwon/Minhyuk

Yukwon/Minhyuk | Gorgon AU | G

 

Being a gorgon is more a curse than a blessing. At 26, Yukwon’s used to it, takes to living alone in a village so he doesn’t have to deal with averted gazes all the time. Even if his gaze doesn’t actually turn people into stone, even if he’s always polite and smiling, people shun him once they realise it’s not braids on his head, but cold slimy snakes. It’s blatant discrimination, but when even bearing the pain of cutting off all his snakes hadn’t gained him acceptance, Yukwon’d decided that perhaps avoiding people was his best choice. Which is why, a visitor is the last thing he expects when one of his snakes hisses loudly.

“What,” Yukwon grumbles, but there’s actually a man at the door when he turns around. “Oh.”

“Hello,” the man says, avoiding Yukwon’s eyes. Whether it’s because of the snakes or the rumor that gorgons can turn people to stone, Yukwon can’t tell. Still, he seems nice enough, bows to Yukwon even. “I don’t mean to intrude, but I was wondering if you know how to get rid of rats?”

Rats? Yukwon blinks at him slowly. The man takes this the wrong way, waves his hands frantically.

“Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a jab at your, uh, hair. It’s just, my grandma’s house is infested.”

Ah. “I have rat poison if you want?”

“That’ll be great, thanks.” The man smiles then, dimples showing. “I’m Minhyuk by the way.”

Please log in to read the full chapter