Keep me company; Jaehyo & Kyung

spilled ink.
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: RaincoatsAndMansardRoofs gave me a prompt a while back and uhm, this isn't exactly what they prompted but I was more inspired by this image?

So yeah, have a short drabble of ghost!kyung in a cucumber outfit.

 

***

Keep me company; Jaehyo & Kyung

Jaehyo & Kyung | Ghost AU | G

 

There’s a reason why he become a vet instead of a doctor, Jaehyo thinks – ghost dogs are much nicer than ghost humans. Case in point, a dark green translucent hand’s waving right in his face.

“Helloooooo. Hello? Hal-loooo –”

Stop bothering me, Jaehyo wants to say, but doing so would mean he’s acknowledging the other’s presence and he’s spent too long ignoring him to stop now. So instead, Jaehyo squeezes his eyes shut, tries his best to sort out his files so he can pack up and go home.

“Come on, I know you can hear me, I saw you flinch.”

The folders in his hands land too hard on his desk as he’s neatening it and the ghost grins, white teeth gleaming in a too wide mouth, a stark contrast against his green skin.

“A-ha.”

That single word is said with so much glee that Jaehyo slams his files down, frustrated.

“What do you want?”

“Ooh, he talks!” The ghost skips over, arms swinging. “Isn’t it’s obvious? I’m a freaking ghost, what do you think I want?”

Jaehyo rolls his eyes, tries not to mind that he’d just lost his cool. “I don’t know… a different

Please log in to read the full chapter