Vacation; Jaehyo & Minhyuk

spilled ink.
Please log in to read the full chapter
Vacation; Jaehyo & Minhyuk

Jaehyo & Minhyuk | friends on a two person trip | G

 

It’s just the two of them – their friends bailed at the last minute – and normally Jaehyo would call the whole thing off, but Minhyuk wanted to see the beach. So here they are, Jaehyo with sand between his toes, shirt sticking uncomfortably to his back from being dunked into the sea. Minhyuk’s still there, posing for Instagram, no doubt. Jaehyo squints against the sun.

“Yah, can we go eat now?”

“Sure, a minute,” Minhyuk replies without turning, no signs of finishing up anytime soon. Jaehyo sighs, lies down and prepares to wait.

 

 

He probably falls asleep, because the next thing he knows, someone’s shaking his shoulder. Jaehyo groans. His nose feels weird.

“You got sunburnt,” Minhyuk says, amused but tosses him a tube of aloe vera anyway. Jaehyo makes a face, regretting it when the skin on his face protests. In retaliation, he applies the gel liberally. Minhyuk doesn’t comment although the stuff is probably expensive because this is Minhyuk who has a thing about skincare.

“It’s your fault,” Jaehyo grumbles. “You took too long.”

“Doesn’t mean you have to fall asleep under the sun,” Minhyuk replies easily.

“Shut up.”

Minhyuk just shrugs. “Stop complaining. It’s still fun, isn’t it?”

Jaehyo rolls his eyes. “Sure.”

They get up, dusting off the sand. Af

Please log in to read the full chapter