Fire hazard; Jaehyo/Taeil

spilled ink.
Please log in to read the full chapter
Fire hazard; Jaehyo/Taeil

Jaehyo/Taeil | fireman/arsonist AU part 2 | T

(Set in the same story/universe as the drabble in Ch 1)

 

There’s something ironic about the cigarette in his hand, but Jaehyo doesn’t think too much, just takes a long drag. Behind him, a warm chest presses against his , the faintest sensation of teeth scrapping his shoulder.

“Don’t drop the ashes on the bed,” Taeil mumbles, words half-lost in Jaehyo’s skin.

Jaehyo turns slightly, taking in Taeil in all his glory from the corner of his eye. Taeil’s face is boyish, especially without the glasses he usually wears, but his body is firm and muscled under colourful tattoos, arms possessively wrung around Jaehyo’s waist.

“I won’t,” Jaehyo settles for saying instead of what he actually thinks.

A pyromaniac cautioning a firefighter of potential fire hazards. Oh, the irony.

Taeil’s reply is a particularly vicious bite on Jaehyo’s bicep, fingers pinching Jaehyo’s way too hard. Jaehyo swallows the pain, teeth digging into the cigarette between his lips. He thinks he covers up the wince pretty well but the glint in Taeil’s eyes tells him otherwise. He ignores it, turns back to the window though there’s no view besides of Seoul’s greyish blue skies.

“Stop smoking,” Taeil says, but he’s already plucking the cigarette out of Jaehyo’s mouth. The of the glowering tip i

Please log in to read the full chapter