Chapter 6

Rediscovering Bonds [on hiatus]

 

Saturday came soon enough. Sungjong was already at Myungsoo's house by breakfast.(Of course Sungjong called before he went to Myungsoo's house.)

*Ding Dong*

"The door's unlocked," Myungsoo shouted from where he was.

Myungsoo was on his computer when the boys trailed into his apartment.

“Hi, hyung(s),” Myungsoo greeted them with his eyes still glued on the screen. His hands whizzed at lightning speed on the mouse. “Make yourselves comfortable. You can just take any drinks or food from the fridge.”

“Myungsoo hyung’s working on a project. So, he’s editing some pictures to submit in to his superiors,” Sungjong explained. “Thank god you guys came. I was getting bored."

Sungyeol picked up the PS3 controller and joined Sungjong for a game. The rest just sat behind the maknae and choding watching them play while they talked.

-----

Sunggyu walked past behind Myungsoo. He stopped in his tracks when he saw something or rather someone familiar on the screen. He leaned in to take a closer look. It was the blonde girl. The mole by her left ear was visible.

“Myungsoo.”

“Yes, hyung?”

“Where did you take that photo?”

“When I just reached at the airport two weeks ago. Why?”

Something caught Sunggyu’s eye. Behind the blonde girl, Sunggyu could see a girl with long black hair and small eyes like his though the glass door of the store. She had her hand on the handle of the door. It seemed like she was exiting the eatery. This made a perfect view of her face. Sunggyu couldn’t believe his eyes.

“Woohyun-ah, come here for a sec.”

“You called, hyung?” Woohyun said when he entered the room. Sunggyu signaled Woohyun to stand in front of the computer and pointed to the picture.

“Isn’t that the girl from the hospital? What about her?”

“I’m sure it is but wait for a moment. Myungsoo, can you zoom in on the glass door?”

Myungsoo did what he was ordered.

“Look closely Woohyun.”

Woohyun stared at the picture. His eyes widened. His mouth slightly ajar in shock, relief and may I say a bit confused.

“I-s-is it her?”

“My guesses are yes. If it really is, I’m going to find her.”

“Who are you talking about? Who do you need to find?” Myungsoo asked confused at his two hyungs.

“My sister. Kim Sungjae.”

+ + + + +

Herro. Yesh, this was meant to be up earlier.

Somehow, I think this chap is a bit rushed. Sorry.

The storyline finally pick up.

Who is the blonde girl? Was Sungjae really back in Korea?

What will Gyu do now?

All of that will be revealed in the next chap.

I'll be a bit slow on updating though. Once a week is how I roll but it might take me a while to get the next chap up. My brain ain't working right.