Chapter 4

Rediscovering Bonds [on hiatus]

Dongwoo chatted with Woohyun and Sungjong as they waited for the rest to arrive. His laughter echoed through his cafe earning him some stares from the new customers. The usuals don't really seem to mind though. They've heard his laugh one too many times. His friendly vibe was what made people come back to his cafe. Dongwoo would some times go around interacting with the customers when he had nothing to do in his office which was practically almost every single day.

*Ding*

"Hyung!"

Dongwoo turned to the familiar voice. He immediately stood up and greeted Sungyeol with his signature smile. Hoya was right behind Sungyeol when they came in. Dongwoo gave both of them a brotherly hug. Woohyun and Sungjong did the same too.

"Is this all of us?" Hoya asked.

"Sunggyu hyung's coming a little later. So, we're waiting for him. Myungsoo hyung's away for work," said the maknae.

"Are you serious? Gyu hyung's actually coming?" the choding was surprised. "It's been a long time since I saw him."

The boys all sat down and continued talking while waiting for Sunggyu.

-----

(A/N: My brain died so I couldn't think what to write for Sunggyu going to the cafe. Just say he did and they just talked. Nothing important happened so yeah... :D Next scene will be some other day.)

-----

Myungsoo breathed the fresh Seoul air the moment he stepped out of the airport. It’s been weeks since he was back. He had left to Italy for some photoshoots. Being a professional photographer was not an easy task but it was fun since Myungsoo got to travel. He loved to look at things through a camera perspective. There were some things that can only be seen behind the camera. The feeling was just exciting for myungsoo.

As a habit, Myungsoo took his camera and snapped a few photos. Myungsoo loved candid shots. It gave a more natural vibe when the pictures were developed. He took pictures of some random dog with her pups waiting to cross the road, a young man helping his grandmother into a taxi and a girl drinking coffee at a starbucks across the road. Myungsoo was content. The picture of the girl drinking coffee was perfect. She was wearing shades and a coat due to the chilly weather. Her short blonde hair with the fringe parted to one side and her slender fingers holding the cup to her lips. It made her look like she was the daughter from a rich family. 

Myungsoo kept his camera in it’s bag before waving down a taxi. He got into the taxi.

"[insert destination here], please," Myungsoo told the taxi driver.

The driver nodded and started to drive. Myungsoo took out his phone. He hadn't told anyone he was back yet and it was about time he did. He started typing away.

To: Sungjong

Hey, I'm back from Italy.

*Beep*

From: Sungjong

WHATTTTTTT?! Why didn't you tell us earlier?

To: Sungjong

I guess it slipped my mind? :D

*Beep*

From: Sungjong

Slipped your mind, my foot. Where are you now?

To: Sungjong

On the way to my apartment.

After sending the message, Myungsoo received a call. The screen flashed 'Yeol'. Hmm... Sungjong must have messaged him.

Myungsoo braced himself before he clicked the answer button.

"YAH MYUNGSOOOOOOO!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU CAME BACK?"

"I forgot."

"Yeah, right. Did you get me any souvenir?"

"Nope. Did I miss anything?"

"You missed the one in a million chance to see Gyu hyung at the cafe last week."

"Meh, I can always go to the hospital to visit him."

"Fine. I'll see you later. Got a show to do. Bye."

"Bye."

Myungsoo ended the call.

*Beep*

From: Sungjong

I'm going over on Saturday(A/N: It's a Thursday currently). So, make sure you're home and I'm bringing the other hyungs. :P

To: Sungjong

Ok.

The car ride was not too long but long enough to get texts from his other hyungs whom Myungsoo assumed that Sungjong was the one who told them he was back. Alas, Myungsoo reached home and he went straight into the showers.

He came out of the showers with a towel over his head. He checked his phone and he had one message. It was from his boss.

From: Boss

Myungsoo ah, I heard you're back. I want to tell you that there is this photography project going on and I have submitted your name to be part of the project. I want you to get your best photos ready and submit them by Monday. I have already e-mailed the details of the project to you.

Myungsoo sighed. He had at least a 'million' good photos and he had only a few days to pick the best. While he waited for his computer to start up, he took his camera and removed the memory card.

Best start now then later.

+ + + + +

Helllloooooo~~~~ I had holiday for one week due to the Chinese New Years but I did have time to update. Sorry.

Meh, I have nothing else to say. :3