Chapter 3

Rediscovering Bonds [on hiatus]

"The jury has decided that the suspect is guilty."

"That rest this case. Take him away."

The spectators filed out the court room as the case was settled. The suspect was taken away by the two security guards. The victim was glad that justice had been served. Hoya gave a pat on the back of the victim which was his client. He too was glad that juctice had been served. After many trials in a month, Hoya could take a well deserved break from his job as a lawyer.

*Beep*

From: Woohyun

Hoya~ You coming over to the cafe?

To: Woohyun

Yea. I'll be there by 7.30pm.

Hoya hopped into his car and drove off.

-----

"Wasn't that a lovely song. Now, it's about the end of Yeollie's Coffee Break~ The last song for this evening will be B1A4's Beautiful Target. Thank you all for listening and I hope you tune in tomorrow. There will be some special guests. Annyeong~"

Sungyeol took of his headphones. The 'On Air' sign that flashed red was now white signaling that the mics were off. Sungyeol stretched as he stood up from his chair. He tidied up the scattered papers on the desk. The writer noona had come in the room to help him tidy up. The mic stands were moved the corner of the room. The writer noona then briefed him about tomorrow's show. 

Once the writer noona was done, Sungyeol thanked and bowed to her. He bowed to the rest of the radio staff as he left.

*Beep*

Sungyeol pulled out his phone from his pocket. A message from Dongwoo.

From: Dong hyung~

Hey Yeol, where are you now? Sungjongie and Woohyun are here already.

To: Dong hyung~

I just left the radio station. I should be there in about 20 minutes.

*Beep*

From Dong hyung~

Great! Hoya's on his way too... :) Gyu hyung will be here at a quarter past 8.

Sungyeol smiled at the text. He hadn't seen the whole gang in a while. Usually it was just him, Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo. Occasionally Myungsoo would be there too but he was away for work and at the moment he was. Sungyeol glanced at his watch. 7.03pm. He cursed under his breath. He needed to catch the bus which would leave in 2 minutes. Sungyeol ran for his life.

+ + + + +

Sorry for the super short chapter. :|

My brain cells died... And since it's Chinese New Year season, I'm busy with preparations...

I just wanted to introduce the characters one by one... Myungsoo should be next I guess... since he's the only one left I haven't really mentioned.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE! :D

 

Reply:

@Chocolato:  It will be revealed soon... hopefully. Ehehehehe...