Chapter 5

Rediscovering Bonds [on hiatus]

Sunggyu looked at the form in his hand. To be exact a transfer form.

Yes or No.

The decision battled in his mind. Should he move to the clinic downstairs or just stay as an on-call doctor. Sunggyu sighed and threw the paper on his desk.

He walked out his office and walked around the hospital grounds. After a moment of walking, he seemed to have ended up at Child Care. He saw Woohyun talking to a lady and seconds later the lady left. Sunggyu walked up to Woohyun.

“Who’s that girl?” Sunggyu asked looking towards where the lady left to.

“Didn’t I tell you before that she was one of my patients?”

“No, the other girl with the blonde hair behind her.”

“Oh, that lady. She dropped off a kid that was abused here to be taken care of. She gave us an amount of cash for the medical bills and left.”

Sunggyu stared at the back of the lady. The girl looked familiar but he couldn’t remember where he had seen her. The beauty mole by her left ear couldn’t go unnoticed. The way she stood was all too familiar. Sunggyu was deep in thought when Woohyun nudged him.

“Interested in her?” He gave a cheeky grin.

“No. It feels like I’ve seen her before but I just don’t know where…”

"Meh. By the way, Sungjong said that he'll be crashing in Myungsoo's apartment tomorrow amd he's asking us to come too."

"I guess it should be fine. I really need a break for the weekend."

"Great. I'll text Myungsoo then."

+ + + + +

Sorry for the super duper short chapter. My creative juice have been used up.

My school is having this book project. So, I've been writing for the book.

I'll be slowly updating this fic. Sorry for making you guys wait.

I actually have various routes for where this story goes but I'm not sure which to pick...

 

Reply:

@Chocolato: We'll just have to wait and see.