B - Bicker, Believe & Baby Steps

Love Within The Alphabet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bicker

“Why wouldn’t you wear that? It looks good on you” Hye Kyo said, irritation clearly visible in her beautiful face.

“Kyo, I can’t wear that. It’s not my style”

“I saw you wearing the same outfit for a magazine cover, why wouldn’t you do it now?”

“Exactly, that’s for a magazine cover. I don’t want to wear it personally,”

“You’re so difficult sometimes…I can’t believe you,”

“I’m not being difficult. I just knew my preferences. And that’s style is a no-no for me.” Joong Ki said with finality.

“Yah, Song Joong Ki. I’m warning you…”

“I’m not hearing you…” he said. He put his hands on his ears to block her musings.

He loved her…so much but there are things that she wanted him to do which he wasn’t too fond of. Wearing a neon print shirt and trousers in a sunny day in Seoul fell into Joong Ki’s “no-no” category.

He didn’t want to believe that he would disappoint her because sometimes you just have to say “No” to Song Hye Kyo.

But seeing her pouting face made Joong Ki think and sigh for a while. Sighing once again, he ran a hand through his hair and called her.

“Kyo?”

“Neh” she said. Anticipating his answer, an expectant look is clearly visible in her face. She knew she’d win. She always wins.

“Give me the clothing and I’ll wear it,” he huffed. Bickering with her was always his downfall.

Squealing loudly, she ran over to him and threw her arms around his neck. She felt him chuckle against her ear as he brought her close to him and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead.

With her by his side, maybe the outfit wouldn't be all too bad.

 

Believe

“Have you seen Joong Ki already, Unnie?” Hye Kyo asked all the way from the bathroom. She’s been fixing herself for tonight’s rest; tomorrow will be a long day for her.

She and her manager, Ellen Park, arrived in Paris early this morning for some series of photo shoots and she’d been on the road since the time she stepped out of the airport.

Today is also the APAN Star Awards in Korea and she was invited to grace the award show along with her other co-stars in DOTS but because of a prior commitment abroad, she couldn’t come.

However, her namchin would be present in the said event especially because he was one of the nominated actors for the Daesang Award. He actually refused to attend because she wasn’t going be there but just the prospect of him winning the coveted title could really give him the acknowledgement he truly deserves in the industry.

----------------------------------------5 Days Ago----------------------------------------------

“Are you sure your photo shoot falls on the day of the awards show?” Joong Ki asked, somewhat hopeful.

“Yes babe, mianhe” Hye Kyo said. She’s feeling a bit disappointed too. She didn’t expect that of all the days that the awards show will be held, it would be on the day of her overseas commitments too.

“Then if that’s the case, I’m not going,” Joong Ki said. He shrugged his shoulders as if it’s just an ordinary event.

“Mwo? Joong Ki ah, you are definitely going” Hye Kyo said holding his shoulder blades to emphasize her point. Joong Ki on the other hand, naturally encircled his arms to her waist and pulled her closer to him.

“You won’t be there. I don’t think I can e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter