A - Apart, Adore & Always

Love Within The Alphabet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apart

“Yeobosayo?” a smile crept into her beautiful face the moment she answered her phone. It was a smile that she’d only given to someone because he particularly said that it was her brightest smile. It was also the same someone who called her today and she was really surprised.

It’s been two weeks since the end of everything about DOTS. Filming, recording, interviews, promotional tours, it is all done. Now she has the whole time for herself, again. No more late night talks, midnight drinks, airplane movie marathon and most of all no more of HIM.

Ohh, how I missed him. She sighed, loudly. She sighed loud enough that the one on the other line chuckled.

“Gwenchanha, sunbae-nim? What’s the sigh for?”    

“Ommo! Aniyo, Joong Ki ssi. I’m just in the middle of thinking something. Why do you call?”

“I just want to, no reason at all.”

“Are you alright? It’s late already. Are you out?” she asked worriedly.

“Neh, I’m outside…………..of your house, actually”

“Mwo? Did you just say outside my house? Jinjja?”

“Neh, look through your window”

 She hurriedly open her window blinds and there right in front of her iron gate she saw, Song Joong Ki, standing beside his black car. She didn’t know why he didn’t tell her he would visit or why he was standing there and he seems so disturbed.

“I miss you……a lot,” he said, now staring at her house, eyes wandering where is she in that big house.

“Joong Ki ssi….,”

“I miss you every day since were apart. I miss your laugh and your smile and your beautiful face and I just miss everything about you. I didn’t know being apart from you after so many days of being with you would be so difficult for me. And I realize, I don’t want to be apart from you but I don’t know how I will convince you to stay with me either. It’s making me crazy you know,”

There was a pause and again a sigh that came from the other line. Hye Kyo led her feet to the front door of her house to let her unassuming guest get inside. It was a cool night. And it’s getting cooler because of Song Joong Ki’s presence.

Joong Ki on the other hand was taken aback by her silence. He checked his phone if he’s still connected to her and seeing that it was, he breathed a sigh of relief.

 I didn’t scare her, did I? He waited for a moment or two for her reply and to let his words sink in. He knows that he’s been so straightforward and the last thing he wants to do was scare her.

“Hye Kyo, I know this is all going too fast….”

“I miss you too,”

Alas! She answered. Joong Ki felt like jumping but he wasn’t aware that the woman he was calling was just right behind him. Her next words brought joy to his life but were deliberately surprised by the closeness of the sound. It’s as if the phones volume increased ten times higher.

“And I hate being apart from you too.”

 

Adore

The night was still and so her breathing. The night turned out to be the best one in his entire life. He couldn’t quite believe that she was going to accept hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter