D - Date, Diamonds & Destiny

Love Within The Alphabet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date

 

Ellen ssi, the place has been reserved. Be there at 7 pm sharp. I want this to be perfect for her – Song Joong Ki

P.S. Don’t forget the flowers. 

Ellen Park doesn’t know how to stop herself from sighing and humming a little the moment she received the text. The original and initial plan for this Japan trip is going smoothly just the way Song Joong Ki wanted it. 

And tonight will be the night of the judgement. 

Again, she couldn’t help but smile and wander her lingering eyes to the woman who is the very center of Song Joong Kis’ plan. She have come to realize that Hye Kyo deserves this. She deserve him. 

“Unnie-----,”

All that she’d been through in her life---the tears, the heartaches, the pains and losses------all of that will be just a speckle of a distant memory-----she forgive and forget and eventually move on. 

And now, a new door of happiness will be opened for her ---------- but only if she accept it. 

“Ellen ssi? -----what is wrong with you?” Ellen Park woke up from her trance and realize that her mind wandered again, she didn’t realize Hye Kyo was calling her.

“Ahhh, ani Hye Kyo ahh” 

“Are you sure? It seems that you’ve been thinking really hard,”

“I’m okay, don’t worry. So, where are we going today?”

“Hmm, I don’t know. Joong Ki hasn’t texted me yet-----ohh, speaking of that handsome angel-------mwo? Jinjja?”

“Why------is that Joong Ki?”

“Aish. He can’t pick me up this morning----he said he’s going to do something important and I wonder what it is. But, we have a date this evening.” Emphasizing the word date, Hye Kyo beamed while sending a text message to his namchin. 

This Japan trip was her plan. She’s been hoping to have this getaway for some time now and when it was pursued, Joong Ki surprised her by coming with her. And for the last two days, she was in bliss. 

Time together wasn’t a question for them. Whenever possible Joong Ki made it sure to be with her and to spend time with her. Even if it means, long nights at airport and early mornings inside a plane. 

Joong Ki never waivered, he is still as persistent as before. And she was persuaded. 

“Well, you should at least get ready for tonight.”

“Neh, is it okay if we stay in for today, Unnie?”

“Of course, Hye Kyo ahh. Take your time,” Ellen Park watched Hye Kyo go from one closet door to another. She sure is excited for the date, Ellen thought. 

Well, you should be excited Hye Kyo ahh. Everything will change tonight, she thought as she sent a short message to Song Joong Ki.

Make this date a one she would never forget, Joong Ki ssi. Make her happy ---- Ellen Park

 

Diamonds   

 

It was said that finding a woman whom you can spend the rest of your life with is easy. But finding the right woman whom you will spend the rest of your life with is rare and difficult. 

So rare, you will treasure her like diamonds.  

And Song Hye Kyo was a very beautiful diamond. Some times its almost impossible to believe that she belongs to him. 

She looks so beautiful he can’t find the words he was supposed to say for his proposal. 

You can do this, Joong Ki. Its already a feat that she’s your girlfriend now. Make this one last move and you’ll be rewarded. 

Joong Ki purposely move his right hand to capture h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter