E - Elixir, Enchant, Entrust & End Game

Love Within The Alphabet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Elixir

The Californian weather is taking a toll to Song Joong Kis’ health. As of the moment he was in the west side of the world to shoot for a magazine feature.

He arrived just eight hours ago but the atmospheric humidity and the shift of his body temparature dropped to its highest point thus, making it hard for him to focus and concentrate. The shoot was re-scheduled the day after tomorrow.

He had a runny nose, a throbbing headache and an exhausted body.

And his lonely state reminded him of the days he was with his fiancee.

He won’t be so emotional if Hye Kyo’s only here, but she’s not. She’s miles away and she can’t be here to nurse him back to good health.

Joong Ki dramatically sighed and stare at the ceiling. He put his right hand in his forehead to feel his temperature and moan exageratedly. His temperature is not coming down any minute so he take another pill for his fever and close his eyes to take a long deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

“How long was he like this?”

“Well, he’s complaining about a headache since we stepped out of the airport.”

“Does he take medicines already, manager Kang?”

“He did. He dismissed me after buying those fever pills. Said he’ll be okay and he’ll just sleep it of.”

“But did he eat before taking those meds?”

“Hmmm, -------“

“Never mind, he dislikes food when he’s sick. So, maybe not.”

Manager Kang let out a soft chuckle and let the goddess girlfriend of Song Joong Ki to take over and fret over his well being. He excuse himself and exited the room leaving Hye Kyo in Joong Ki’s hotel room.

The last thing he saw before he closed the door is that Hye Kyo carefully slide beside the sleeping Joong Ki and give him a sweet kiss before she too lie down to take a rest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye Kyo slowly opened her eyes not because she’s fully awake but because she sense that there is something or someone whose watching her.

She shifted her lying position but wasn’t able to move because there’s a hand that was restricting her.

She lift her head and was surprised to see Joong Ki’s longing eyes. It was staring back at her.

“Hey,” she smiled. “How do you feel?” she instantly covered his neck and forehead with her hands to feel his temperature.

“I’m fine” he said,

“You’re not when I came here”

“But I do feel fine now”

“How is that?

“It’s because you’re here,”

“Mwo?”

Joong Ki smiled at her, “Kyo ah, you should know by now that you’re my elixir,”

“I’m not following you,”

“Your my natural remedy. My body knows how to heal when you’re around. It’s like they were conditioned to respond to you in times of need.”

“Hmmmm------are you flirting with me right now?”

“Ani, but you’re supposed to be gushing about what I said and you should be giving me my morning and get well soon kiss.”

“I thought you’re fine already?”

“I do but my lips aren’t,” he said before he leaned in to capture her lips.

 

 

 

Enchant

“Joong Ki ssi------over here,” Ellen Park called to the man who suddenly appeared in the shooting venue.

“Annyeong, Ellen ssi. Where’s Kyo?”

“She’s in the changing room. It’s her third set of photos to be taken so its quiet hectic here. Can I leave you for a while I’ll just have to accept this call,”

“Neh, Ellen ssi. Kamsahamnida for receiving me”

“I’ll also tell Kyo you’re here” With that Ellen Park swiftly disappeared from the crowd of people. He was left sitting behind the photo shoot area.

A moment later, he saw her walking from the changing room. She was all dolled up and very pretty.

Joong Ki didn’t take his eyes off her. Every movement, every little thing she does seems to capture him and make him fall for her, deep and hard.

Hye Kyo takes the center stage looking directly at the camera. The photographer instructed her of what to do and what poses to make and she promptly did. She executes an aura of a force to be reckon with.

Song Hye Kyo is like an enchanting sun. She exudes warmth and light but she was never blinding. She never blind Song Joong Ki with her light.

All those times that they were together, she always managed to cast a spell on him. A spell that will linger for a lifetime. A spell that would make or break him.

What an enchantress, so charming and captivating, Joong Ki thought and smiled, he would love to be enchanted by her always.

She managed to catch a glimpse of him and she gave him a soft smile. He responded by winking at her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter