C - Cold, Cook & Chances

Love Within The Alphabet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold

 

Hye Kyo doesn’t know why in the world the movie theater has to be so cold. It was the first time that they went to a public movie house to see a movie and they were lucky because there were only few people inside but the temperature is already in the high sixties, she’s already freezing.

Joong Ki on the other hand was rambling about how he was so excited to watch this movie—his excitement wasn’t only contained in his voice but also in the way he sit—which is quite adorable actually. His eyes gleam with excitement he doesn’t notice how hard she was shivering.

“I’ve heard that the effects of this movie are so awesome—you will be amazed—“

Hye Kyo rolled her eyes, “I know Joong Ki yah, and you already said that, a million times now”

"Yeah, this movie is going to be really good!" Joong Ki says, smiling happily as he lean back to his chair
 

"Such-ch a P-pabo," I mutter, unable to keep my teeth from chattering.
 

He glances over at me, a look of concern on his face. "Babe, are you okay?"
 

"Neh," I mumble, embarrassed. I sniffle as softly as possible.

 

Joong Ki frowns. "Kyo, you're really shivering. Why didn't you tell me?"
 

"It's not that big a deal," I argue, my cheeks growing redder.

"It’s a big deal for me. Here, take my jacket," he instructs.

"No, then you'll be cold." I glare at him. I'm not sure why I'm so annoyed right now. Maybe it's because the cold is seething under my skin and my shivers goes noticeable now.

"Hye Kyo ahh, I'll be fine. Stop being so stubborn." Joong Ki slips the jacket around my shoulders and his arms stays there too, pulling her close to his embrace and into the warmth of his body.

And, oh, that does feel good. Joong Ki's really warm from his body heat, and he smells like a baby, too.

"Better?" Joong Ki asks, grinning softly at me.

I nod. "Much, thanks."

"You're welcome," he says, tucking a couple of stray strands of hair behind my ear. When his fingers brush my forehead, Joong Ki leaned slowly to give her a kiss.

And if this is what she gets by being cold, then she likes every bit of it.
 

Cook

 

“I’m hungry”

Her sweet voice rang through his ears and he rolled his eyes before smiling to himself.

“Joong Ki yah, where are you?”

“I’m driving home sweetheart,”

“I’m hungry. Can you bring me some food?”

“Well, I’m almost at my house. You need to feed yourself for now”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter