Welcome back Bae

Random Seulrene

It has been days since I last performed on stage. I was down with flu and I had to rest for a couple of days. The members continued with the schedule without me. But I was monitoring them and I think they are doing good, great even. I am just thankful to Wendy and Seulgi for leading the group in my absence.

Despite the infinite schedules and lack of rest, Seulgi would always message me, call me, or even see me if time grants her. She was always sweet, caring and loving me in every possible way. Though she's tired, she would always want to sleep beside me hugging me to sleep, making sure that I sleep well.

"Unnie, what did you do today?", she said as she lay down on my lap.

"Nothing much", I answered back.

"I really hope you did not clean and do laundry the entire day", she said while looking at me gauging my reaction. When I did not respond, her face scrunched up in displeasure.

"Unnie, you should really rest. I don't want you falling sick. I wanted to see you perform again. I want to be with you throughout our schedules. I miss you unnie", she said as she laced our fingers together.

And there it was again. The fluttery feeling, the butterflies in my stomach. She never failed to make my heart skip a beat. My Seulgi. My Bear. Mine. A smile escaped from my lips as she said those words.

"No worries, I'm going with you at the dream concert. Manager-oppa told me I can go", I said while smiling. And she was grinning, her eyes disappearing. It was the sweetest smile. She instantly sat up and the next thing I know, our lips connected. She was kissing me, slowly, her lips moving against the rhythm of my heart. She was about to pull away when I held her still prolonging the kiss.

To say that I'm nervous is an understatement. After resting for a couple of days, I was nervous, about the crowd, about our fans, and my ability to do well. Being out of schedule for a few days made me nervous. Facing the crowd once again makes me even more nervous. I tried to act fine. I really did.

It was nice to see Seulgi trying to lead the group when I'm in a daze. It makes me think that they can do anything even if I'm not around.

A hand holding mine brought me back to reality. It was Seulgi. She was giving my hand a gentle squeeze as if she's trying to reassure me. She was smiling so brightly.

"Nervous?", she asked not letting go of my hand. I nodded rather shyly. She simply smiled.

"Unnie, I know you. I know what you're thinking. But before you think of crazy things, let me show you something", she said as she pulled me closer. She was wrapping my body in a back hug. She fished out her phone and clicked on our official SNS. And then I saw it. The multiple worried post of our fans asking my whereabouts. The 'i miss you', 'rest well', and 'get well soon'. The sincerity of our fans.

"We were so lost without you unnie. It's difficult not having our Bae-umma around, our leader. We managed to do it because that's what you wanted us to do. They miss you. We miss you. I miss you", she said as she pecked my neck sending shivers throughout my entire body.

Tears welled up my eyes. It was the overwhelming feeling of being loved, being important. Seulgi turned me to face her. Her hands reaching out to wipe the tears.

"You should really stop being insecure unnie. You might not know how special you are but we do, I do. And I will never get tired of reminding you how special you are. I am so blessed to have such an amazing girlfriend like you", she said with a sincere smile.

"Thank you Seulgi-ah", I said while cupping her face placing a chaste kiss. And I am beyond lucky to have this wonderful girl loving me.

"So shall we?", she asked as she held out her hand for me to hold and I gladly accept it.

The first thing I saw when we arrived at what seems like waiting area/bleachers, was our fans waving our official lightsticks at us. It was the most beautiful view. The members and I cannot hide our excitement, we bounced and danced until we are called by the staff to prepare.
 


My heart was beating erratically all throughout our performance. I was just glad that I didn't make any mistake. The members are hyped. To be able to call our fans with the official fandom name made us hyped. We were all smiling from ear to ear.

When the fireworks went off at the last stage, I couldn't even hear anything. This is what I hate the most. I cowered and covered my ear. But what surprised me was the hands that enveloped my waist. It was Seulgi. My fluffy bear, Seulgi. She stayed beside me and enveloped me in a protective bear hug reassuring me once again.

"I'm here unnie. Always", she whispered softly against my ear as she sends me her sweetest smile.

She pulls her hand away from my waist only to hold my hand as we walk hand and hand searching for our members. She never let my hand go. And I think I am more than blessed to have her. My Seulgi. My source of happiness. My constant supporter. My lover.

---

Author's note:

First time writing in a while. The idea just wont come out. Argh. Hope you would enjoy this