Skinship

Random Seulrene

If there's one thing that changed when I started dating Joohyun, it was the skinship. I was never a person who does skinship but when I met her, I got used to it. But I never imagined that her love for skinship was up to this extent.

She was practically all over me. She won't let my hand go but that was fine. She would hug me in the most random time at the most random places but that is okay too. What wasn't okay was her kissing and -grabbing. I don't think I would ever get used to it.

She always find time to kiss me, in between practices, in between schedules, she was so good in managing her time. Everything starts with an innocent kiss, then it would turn more urgent, more passionate, steamy that would result to her grabbing.

Doing it in between practices or schedules is bearable. But when she does it in the dorm, in my bedroom or her bedroom, I don't think I can manage that.

With her body pressed against mine, lips locked on mine, her hand on my stomach specifically abs, I can't even think straight. I'm losing it. My sanity. She looks so ing hot without even trying. Her touch is driving me crazy. It doesn't even help that she's wearing those shorts that does not even do a good job in covering her honey thighs. Damn, Joohyun. Damn, hormones.

We parted our lips as we needed to breath. She leaned against me and I held her securely. She was breathing hard, as if she ran a marathon. I was having a hard time catching my breath.

"Your hearts pounding", she said with her ears against my chest.

"We'll I'm holding you, not to mention the kiss we shared a while ago", I said while brushing her hair away from her face.

"Hmmm.your lips taste soo good",  she said dreamily.

"And it's even amazing that I got to taste it whenever I want to", she said while grinning.

"I had a feeling that you just like me because of my lips. And abs too", I said teasingly. She just smirked.

"What amazes me even more is your self-control", she said while looking at me intently. I gulped a mouthful of saliva. She was indeed teasing me. She was doing it on purpose. And she's driving me even more crazy when she straddled me while diving for another kiss. This would be another long night.