When Baeby Bunny is Sick

Random Seulrene

My day feels so empty without her. I feel so lost without her. It isn't right without her.

Facing the crowd with a smile and performing was the last thing that I want to do. Not when the person I wanted to be with isn't present. Not when she was alone at the dorm with no one to feed her or check on her. Not when she's sick to even do anything. Not when all I wanted to do was wrap my arms around her and take care of her.


But as much as I wanted to do that, I can't. Not when I'm binded to follow every single thing that the management says. Not when I know that this is what she wanted, for us to go on with our schedule even if she's not around. To neve disappoint our fans.

When I arrived at the dorm, I immediately went to her room. She looks so peaceful sleeping. I sat beside her then began her hair. She looks so tired but still beautiful. She stirred from her sleep.

"Seulgi?", she asked while rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Mmmmhmm..rest unnie", I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Did you finish late again?", she asked.

"Yes, but we had a day off tomorrow. Did you eat before you sleep?", I asked her.

"I was not really hungry. I just wanted to rest", she said as she snuggled closer to me.

"You can't do that unnie. You should eat. I'll just wash up then prepare something okay? ", I said.

"But I just.."

"No buts", I cut her words as I stood up and went to wash up.

After preparing the foods, I immediately brought it to her room. She was sleeping again. I nudged her arm waking her up from her slumber.

"Dinner's ready", I said as I set up the table beside the bed. I sat on bed pulling her against me.

"I'll feed you, okay? Let me feed this big baby", I said while smiling as I picked up the chopsticks and began feeding her.

"Did you make this?", she asked while gesturing to the food.

"I wish I did but I wouldn't want to feed you something that might upset your stomach", I explained while feeding her.

She was smiling the whole time I was feeding her. She looks so cute.

"How was your schedule?", she asked while munching.

"Well, we meet a lot of fans. They were all looking for you. They miss you. I miss you", I said while looking at her sincerely.

"Aww. I miss you too Baby bear", she said then she suddenly start to sulk.

"What?", I asked her.

"I want to kiss you but this stupid cold", she said with a big sigh. I chuckled. She looks so cute, so adorable with her pouty lips. She looks like a baby, my baby. I didn't realize it, until my lips landed on hers.

"Hmm. The food is delicious", I said nonchalantly.

"Yah! You'll catch a cold", she said while placing her palm in front of her lips. As if that's gonna stop me from kissing her.

"Who cares about colds, I miss your lips" I said as I removed her hand away from her lips giving her another peck.

"I miss this sweet and soft lips" another peck.

"And I miss the person this lips belong to", I said as I kissed her fully.

"Your food is really delicious", I said as I released her lips. She was frozen. Not moving, even a single muscle. I chuckled while looking at her face.

"I miss you", I said as I kiss her forehead. She ended up hugging me as we both lay down on bed, the food long forgotten.

---

Author's note:

I wish Irene could rest well and get well soon. She looks so tired and sick. My poor bunny. They should probably all rest.