Insecurity

Random Seulrene

After months of endless performances and guestings, the management allowed us to rest. It was a good thing. Lying in bed, doing nothing with my girlfriend's company.

"Aish, what's so good about him", Seulgi said groaning while holding her phone.

"What is it?", I asked out of curiosity. But instead of answering, she just ignored me and continue doing what she's doing.

"Aish! Looks cute, my ", she muttered while typing angrily at the device.

"Yah! What are you doing?", I asked once again only to be ignored once again.

She stood up and laid on bed with her arms covering her face abandoning the device beside her. I followed her, sitting on bed while taking her phone looking for any clue of what's making my baby bear upset.

As I unlocked the phone, the first thing that popped on the screen was my picture with Bogum. It was an article confirming our presence on Musicbank at Singapore as MCs. There are several comments in which majority are good.

"They look so cute. I wish they would date already"

"My borene ship is sailing. Perfect couple. Irene-unnie, just date him already"

"Visual couple. Be on We got married please"

"Both of them has stunning visuals, not to mention the chemistry. I would be more than happy to see them date in real life"

"God, KBS is such a Borene trash. Bogum and Irene, just date already"

Wanting to look at my girlfriend sulking, I pried her hand that was covering her face. A smile escaped from my lips when I saw how cute she is while sulking.

"So you've been ignoring me because you've been reading this?", I asked her while looking at her amusedly. Instead of responding, she continued to sulk while pouting.

"I clearly told you that I don't care what other people think,right? It would always be you. I want nobody else but you", I said while looking at her sincerely.

"Still, you used to date him. And people keep on telling that you look great and you should just date and everything", she said with a sigh.

I leaned in and gave her a peck.
"I", another peck "DON'T", and another "CARE" and another "WHAT" and another "THEY" and another "THINK" and another "I" and another "ALREADY" and another "HAVE" and another "MY" and another "BABY" and another "BEAR" I said as I kissed her fully lingering my lips a bit longer.

We were both panting when we broke the kiss. It still amuse me how she blushes everytime I kiss her.

"It was all in the past Seulgi-ah", I said as I leaned closer to her lying beside her with my arms wrapped around her.

"He was just my crush. Just like your oppas from the dramas. My heart only belongs to you", I said as I buried my face in her neck. She then went rigid.

"Am I turning you on again?", I asked her with curiosity. Instead of uttering a word, she just nodded a bit shyly.

"Seriously", I asked her.

"Your breath..your breath t-tickles m-my n-neck", she said with shaky voice.

"Then", I said as I moved my face away from her neck. But she just held my head in place.

"It's okay. I...I like it, she said as she closed her eyes.

"You're not thinking of dirty thoughts, right?", I asked her curiously.

"Just..don't talk too much. I love having you near me. I love this close proximity", she said as she shifted to face me.

"I love you, Joohyun-ah", she said as she leaned closer. Her lips locking with mine. I reciprocated her kiss, it was my own way of reassuring her that she is mine and I am hers. It was my own way of melting away her insecurities.