Two : Not forgotten but To Cherish

Seeker of Happiness

Laughter bounced through the apartment as a heavy thud landed on the side of the bed. Baekhyun clutched his stomach as he continued to laugh at the man who now rubbing his bum cause by the brunette pushing him off the bed. 

'' What a loser. Me, the weak one, can push you off the bed in a----''

His words got cut off when the man tackled him for below causing the brunete to let out a yelp before begging for mercy as the man aimed his weak spot and tickled the life out of him. More scream and laughter erupted as if their attention was to make the neighbours know how happy their lives were this morning.

Yes. Baekhyun was happy.

Couple of minutes later only the sound of their breath were heard with Baekhyun closing his eyes and hugging the man beside him,totally enjoying the moment. He cant decide weather his heart was beating this rapid because of the tickling he had encountered before or the man beside him who was busy making lazy circles with his index finger behind his back. The man who he totally loved. 

Baekhyun opened his eyes to welcome a huge smile by the other. Those closed eyes from the man that looked like crescent moon and how he crouched his nose cutely had Baekhyun fighting his body from squirming in glee. He was too cute for Baekhyun to handle not to mention how it was suppose to be him the cuter one, not the other who eventually a head taller and broader shoulders than him. '' This is unfair ''

The man opened his eyes to meet Baekhyun's pouted face with his tries to untangle himself from him. He laughed and hug the brunette tighter. '' What's unfair? ''

Baekhyun tired from his useless attempt stayed back to his original position and muttered slowly, '' I'm the one who was supposed to be cute. Not you.''  

He anticipated for a cheeky respond from the man but was hopeless crushed when the man laughed ( he tried to masked the laugh), his body shaking and Baekhyun's too to be effected by him. '' Im much cuter. Sorry not sorry ''

The brunette gave a mild expression before letting  his all strength to pushed the said man with the addition of his mouth to lowly curse the brat he was with.  Few attempts and a kick in the legs three times then the man let go and rolled down the bed.

'' Sit there you brat '', he said with a huff of annoyance. Baekhyun folded his arms over his chest  before going nuts when the man just laughed,those crescent moon appearing again. '' Really funny huh? What did I see in you ", he muttered slowly but it still can be heard by the man.

'' You see my charms and my good look and how awesome I am '' He replied back,flashing a cheeky smile to the brunette in which he got a respond with a flying pillow straight to his face. 

It was Baekhyun's turn to laugh as the man gave an unbelievable face to him. He quickly avoided the pillow thrown back at him by leaning behind but as he realized he was only sitting at the edge of the bed,Baekhyun toppled over and landed on the floor head first.

''Byun Baekhyun!!! '', the man screamed horrifyingly before rushing to the brunette who was groaning on the floor.

Baekhyun's head was put on the man's lap and he rapidly rubbed all over Baekhyun's head. " Are you okay?!?! Where does it hurt?? "

Having his head being rubbed without control, Baekhyun reached out for the man's hand and hold the man from moving. '' You're the one hurting me now'', he said with a monotone. He then moved the hand to a small part of his head and motion him to rub there. The man quickly followed the instruction.

They stayed like that for a few minutes as Baekhyun enjoyed the feeling again,being with his loved on while being care by him. Totally something he would never wished disappear. The feeling of being love.

'' Baekhyun-ah'', the man called out for him. '' Yeah? '', he answered,eyes still closed. The man pulled Baekhyun up so he would be the same eye level as him in which causing him to blush over seeing the beautiful eyes of Baekhyun. '' I'm hungry'', he hurriedly said while looking down,avoiding Baekhyun's gaze.

Baekhyun ceased a smile as he reached over the man's face and peck on his forehead earning a full red face by the latter. '' I'll cook for you.'' With that he stood up and headed out from the room before giving a glance at the man who looked like he was in a deep daze.

 

 

 

 

As Baekhyun busy himself with some cutting,he failed to notice a pair of arms sliding beside his figure,closing the gap between them and putting Baekhyun in a warm hug.  Baekhyun got startled and he swear he almost knifed the person if isn't because he remembered that he had a boyfriend in the house. He turned his head to the side when the man had placed his head on his shoulder with a solemn expression on his face.

'' Excuse me mister but I cooking here. '' 

'' I know ''

'' Do you want to a knife in your body?''

'' Nope. ''

'' Let go of me.'' 

'' Nope'' 

'' I'll swear I will--''

Before Baekhyun even finished his sentences,he was turned around and trapped in the arms of the boyfriend,who was now closing the gap between them by moving his face closer to Baekhyun.They were only a few inches away,their breaths brushing each other's  faces and their hearts beating in rhythm when the man closed the gap between them. Baekhyun thought he was sick when his heart beats in full rage with the kiss. Even after a thousands of kisses would never tired out Baekhyun as he loves how perfect those lips molded against him,the warmness and how plump they were. When the man pulled out, Baekhyun was left breathless as usual with a tint of pink dusting over his cheeks. He blinked his eyes a couple of time before letting go the man's shirt which he failed to realize had been clutched by him before.

Baekhyun lifted his head and fixed his gaze on the latter in which the man doing the same. They stood there long enough for Baekhyun to realize he has not started any cooking yet. He broke the gaze and patted the man's cheeks before turning a bit to face the kitchen counter but the man pulled Baekhyun off and put him yet again. another hug.

'' How am i going to cook like this? '' the words came out in a muffled as he was pushed directly in the man's shirt. '' Let's not cook and call a takeout '' the man suggested as he lifted Baekhyun from the floor ,earning a yelp from him, and carried him to the living room. He took out his cell phone and dialed their favorite Chinese shop before ordering their food.

''Cant you put me down first? " Baekhyun asked him while playing with the collar of the man's shirt. He knew he was a bit smaller than the man but he did not have to show that by lifting him like that. 

'' I know you like it'' the man replied back as he threw his cell phone on the couch then sit on it, placing Baekhyun on his lap. '' I'm not your dog '', he pouted but the man only laughed as he cuddled the brunette tighter. 

'' You will always be my dog ''

 

 

Baekhyun woke up when he heard thunder and lightning flashing heavily through the window of the motel room. He straighten his back and watched the rain outside blend with the dark night when then he realized tears were flowing heavily down his cheeks. Baekhyun tried to control his sobs but the dream he had encounter was too much for him and he sat there,pouring everything he had while rocking back and forth,his hand clutching to Mr.Bacon tightly with the hope for him will fall asleep again without any trace of the person he loved so dearly, the person who makes his everyday night becomes like this.

That one person who was named Oh Sehun.