Chapter 2

The Neglected Twin

His plan was to go on a night out while crossdressing and pretending to be Sunny. He wore a skimpy outfit, drank a lot and danced with a lot of different guys. He made sure to be in a club where some of Sunny’s schoolmates would be hanging out.

 

It was time to go home. Of course a y looking lady (or crossdress for Sungmin’s part) wouldn’t go unnoticed by erts. He was going to be attacked but Sungmin was not afraid because he’s good in martial arts and he had a lot of practice with the gang fights he got involved with. Sungmin was ready to defend himself but it turned out he didn’t have to because there was a knight in shining armor to the rescue.

 

Sungmin recognized his savior to be Kangin. Kangin went to a prestigious all boys school. Although Sungmin’s school was also prestigious and an all boys school but no, he does not go to the same school as Kangin. He recognized Kangin because he was one of Sunny’s admirers who tend to fetch her from school and hang out sometimes.

 

Kangin was obviously having a hard time fighting off 5 guys at the same time. It looked like the guys really knew how to fight as well but Sungmin knew that he could easily defeat those 5 guys. He was tempted to help Kangin but he didn’t because then, he would surely be found out that he wasn’t Sunny.

 

The fight was finally over. Kangin won but he had a lot of bruises and scratches. There was also blood coming out from his nose. “Thanks for saving me.” Sungmin said as he took out a tissue from his purse and wiped the blood off.

 

Even if Kangin looked really beaten up, he was definitely happy with Sungmin’s kind gesture as evidenced by the smile on his face. “Anything for my lady. Now, let’s get out of here before somebody else comes.” Kangin took Sungmin’s hand as they went to a safer place.

 

“I didn’t think that you would be the type to go on night clubs. Besides, didn’t you say that your parents don’t allow you?” Kangin asked as he pressed an ice cold pack on his nose which they just recently bought from a mini grocery store.

 

Sungmin was currently wearing Kangin’s jacket so his skimpy outfit was hidden. “When am I supposed to go on night clubs? When I turn 30? I should be having fun while I’m young.” Sungmin replied.

 

Since that night, Kangin and Sungmin had been spending more time with each other. At first, Sungmin’s thoughts were “Poor Kangin. He has no idea that the person who he is actually spending time with is me and not my sister Sunny.” Then later on his thoughts changed to “He’s actually quite fun to be with.”  And recently, “! I think I like him.”

 

End of Chapter 2