The Northern Land: Where the Cold is Not in Them

The Great and Powerful ✪ Calling All Witches (Apply Open!/Check note in review page)

pre-05
The Northern Land: where the cold is not in them

The land called disgrace and danger resides up in the north where snow falls down on the village every day. The people in that village could only dream about the sun-kissed warmth and the green swaying grass but around them, is nothing but cold, heartless snow. Compared to the other villages, the northern land is indeed the coldest of them all. However, the people of the North is the warmest of all witches and everyone is a part of this giant family. No one in the Northern village is related because they all hold a dangerous power of blood manipulation. They were outcasts and was feared and hated by many others. The children of these land either grew up not knowing their original family or they ran away from them because of the danger creeping up behind them. Treat this village like a taboo and never speak of it. Otherwise, the same coldness will be placed upon you like it is upon the village. Now...let our story begin...

 

20
JUN

author's: notes

YAY!!! I'm finally done with the villages!!!! Thank you all so much for being so patient with me and my slow writing XD So now I just need to finish my app for Ollie and then we could start writing more ouo I hope you can continue to bring the app in as we still have a lot of plotlines not filled yet :( but its alright no rush as we haven't set a deadline yet XDD Hop you enjoyed the last small chapter about the villages!