Reviews

The Great and Powerful ✪ Calling All Witches (Apply Open!/Check note in review page)
do not change the size 500*240

The Great and powerful: Witches

replace with face claim 100*100

Application Counts

Weirdo: 1
Beast: 1
Psychic: 0
Mad Scientist: 1
Rain Man: 1
Controller: 1
Burning Hell: 1
Iceberg: 1
Stormy: 0
Manipulator: 1

 
replace with face claim 100*100

Oleander: Confirmed

Author's Note: LOOOOL I'M NOT DEAD YET!!! Sorry I haven't been the best at updating cause happened and yeah...But I finally decided to deal with the ugly review...so yeah (y) I'm also not done with Ollie's app yet but I just want to share it so you would know kinda what she's like so far! I'm currently writting something for the villages so stay tuned! But in the mean time, keep the app coming!

 
replace with face claim 100*100

Ivana Kang: Confirmed

Plotline: Blood Thrist
Username: Bap_Babyz101
Faceclaim: Nikita Dragun
Love Interest: Dean
Co-Author Extra: Hey guys, just to let you guys know that this app is also located in the cheatsheet as example. This is just to let you guys see who Ivy is and if you want to incorporate her in your app you can, if you have any question about her you can add you question in the blog post! Once again good lck to you all!!!

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

Park Mijung: accepted

Plotline: Burning Hell
Username: professionalprincess
Faceclaim: Yeri (Red Velvet)
Love Interest: Oh Sehun (EXO)
Author's Review: Thank you for applying! Thank you for fixing the power section!
Co-Author's Review: Now I believe that you app is perfect! Hopefully you get picked, good luck!

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

Cassandra Vixen: Accepted

Plotline: Iceberg
Username: diamond-breaker
Faceclaim: Krystal (f(X))
Love Interest: Kai (EXO)
Author's Review: Thank you for applying! LOVE her and Zero!!!
Co-Author's Review: Okay to start, I freaking love Krystal man!!!! Great choice on face claim, I really didn't see any issues with your app, overall (excuse my french) I am good with your character.

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

Takahashi Hotaru: accepted

Plotline: Weirdo
Username:Vampirekiss
Faceclaim: Kanna Hashimoto
Love Interest: Ten (NCT)
Author's Review: Hello! Thank you for applying! Hotaru really suite the plotline and I love how you incorporated her power nicely into her background and personality! However, I do find two section missing. In the trivia section you mentioned her father's ashes but you never really talked about him dying in the background so if you could include that then that's good. The next thing is the love interest section since it is all missing, I was wondering if you forgot or is there any other reason behind that. Other than that, it's all good! You'll be under pending after you add those parts and after co-author's review!
Co-Author's Review: All is see is that you didn't include a person out of the 12 (FYI I choose weirdo in my app as friends, since my character has similar like and dislike). But I like your app overall.

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

Yoo Inhye: accepted

Plotline: Manipulator
Username: kimihyun
Faceclaim: Choi Yoojung (IOI)
Love Interest: Jung Changwoo (IKON)
Author's Review: Thank you for applying! I love how you change the app to make it suit Inhye! I also really enjoy reading your personality section, They way you wrote it was different from others :D  But all in all, I love her and the love story is so cute! You'll be put under pending after co-author's review!
Co-Author's Review: I love it, I see know real issues with your app. Good luck!

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

Park luna: Accepted

Plotline: Beast
Username: ItsMe_Angel
Faceclaim: Lisa/JOLISA (BLACKPINK)
Love Interest: Jungkook/JUNGSHOOK (BTS)
Author's Review: Thank you for applying as Beast!!! Clearly I had too much fun writting Lisa and Jungkook considering they're both my bias XD I love how you matched Luna's name with thw relationship a wolf has with moon (y) Just a few things to clarify: Can you give me an example on when Luna would use her information and skill to manipulate someone? I think it'll be easier for us when we start writting to actually bring her personality to life. Last thing is I was wondering if you are alright if Jungkook is from another villiage? Because I sorted the villages based on what kind of power they have.So in Jungkook's case, since he has dream manipulation, he would be from the southern village. However, it's fine if he ended up visiting a lot and stay with her majority of the time. But there's really nothing else I see that need to mentioned! I love the maultiple qutoes and pictures you put in the app! Really helping me to know what she is like! Once again, thank you for applying!
Co-Author's Review: Maybe it's just me, but I am getting a more "good vibe" now I personally like that because it would help balance all the negativity the other girls bring in. You know what I'm saying some yin to the yang. I'm diggin' your app tbh, with that being said I kinda wanted to see if you being a wolf would bringsometype of elemental powers with it being an animal and majority of th girls have powers, I think thst could bring some type of flare and some spicy to your character, but over all I like your character.

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

Ciennicca: accepted

Plotline: Mad Scientist
Username: YouWillFly
Faceclaim: Kim Nahyun (Sonamoo)
Love Interest: ???
Author's Review: Hello!!! Thank you for applying as Ollie's sister! I really love how the two are somewhat simliar and somewhat not! And the names are also very unique! I love how you expanded and added to her power which is really different and unique too! I do see something I need you to add. I was wodnering if you could give a last name because I personally can't think of one so it would help me a lot if you could XD *slapped* In the relationship section, I know Ollie is one of the 12 girls but she is her sister. Therefore, I wish you could include someone else there from the rest of the 10 girls. And lastly, a love interest is sadly not a opinion. I know it can be a pain to write that part but I would like it if you include someone. If you want, you could wait until I do that part of my app because Ollie is actually engaged to someone because I wanted the family to be quite traditional. But other than that, thank you for applying! You'll be put under pending after fixing and co-author's review!
Co-Author's Review: The only issue is the lack of likes and dislikes, but that all, good luck!

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

Wang zhuyi: pending

Plotline: Controller
Username: Kpop_Kitty
Faceclaim: Fernanda Ly
Love Interest: Ryan Potter
Author's Review: Thank you so much for applying as her!!! I was honestly wondering who would apply as herXD Zhuyi really suits the ideal princess and you did very well to incorporate her royal status into her personality and background very well. However, I do have a few thing I wish you would change. First, being quiet is not really a negative trait but more of a netural one. Therefore, I was wondering if you could add one more negative trait? And second, I feel that although her power is powerful as expected of the royal family but there is not much place for improvement other than being hurt form using it too much? And I would expected that she wouldn't be able to control so much things at once? Idk I just wish there was more flaws in her power other than just being hurt when used too much. Other than that, she is good to go! Thank you for pplying! You'll be under pending when you fix the problems and after co-author's review. Thank you again!
Co-Author's Review: Your character's clothes gives me life!!!!!! I think over time you and blood thirst could become close friends (If you make it). I believe the author said the same thing I would say when it comes to corrections. Good luck!

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

alice primrose : accepted

Plotline: Rain Man
Username: Caramellover
Faceclaim: IU
Love Interest: Kim Taehyun (BTS)
Author's Review: Hello thank you for applying! I really love how you picked IU as your fc since she suits the plotline very well. I did not find any problem in most of the section. However, I do wanna clearify that she seens "too powerful" for her right now. Since she will be discovering most of her power in the school so what she can do right now with her power should be very very limited. that is all I could say really you'll be put under pending for now and after co-author's review! Thank you for applyin again~
Co-Author's Review: Aesthetic pleasing af, man. I like the pretty much everything, except similar to authornim she is way too powerful at the moment. Girl you don't know how much I wantwanted to see v as a love interest, so brownie points. Overall good luck!

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

character name: status

Plotline:...
Username:...
Faceclaim:...
Love Interest:...
Author's Review:...
Co-Author's Review:...