The Western Land: Where No Relationship Exists

The Great and Powerful ✪ Calling All Witches (Apply Open!/Check note in review page)

pre-03
the Western Land: Where no relationship exists

Do you ever encounter an unfriendly neighbor in your life? Well, for everyone in the Western Village, they are definitely the unfriendliest village. Why? Although the village is considerably larger than others, there is at least 2km of forest space between each house. The villagers do not really associate with each other and really never had that bond or noisiness the Eastern and Central village have. They people just care about their own business but they do gossip...LIKE A LOT! Since they don't talk to everyone in the land, they tend to create groups and bad-talk about each household. It's not like that's the only thing they do...But it is they only thing they enjoy other than working all day. The people of this village all had a power that involves other living/not living things such as, animal or bugs or even created objects such as dolls. With that said, even though they are isolated with each other, out of all five villages, the West is the place to go when you seek craft or need help building really anything. Just be careful when they all attack you for your business with a hint of gossiping about the other families.

 

15
JUN

author's: notes

Three days straight man! I was not gonna write today cause I'm lazy but I opened my laptop so why not? I hope my description of the West is understandable but they basically are strangers to each other in the same village and do know that quarrels do happen quite often here! I hope I write tomorrow and I hope more app come in! I haven't set a deadlndeadliner it will even be close yet but I hope you can all apply!