The Central Land: Where Changes are Common

The Great and Powerful ✪ Calling All Witches (Apply Open!/Check note in review page)

pre-02
the central Land: Where changes are common

Like New York City where it is densely populated, the central village is packed with thousands of witches and wizards going about their everyday life. This particular village has a reputation as "the village that never stops changing." Why? That is because everyone that lives there has the power of a certain element or a sub group on one. Furthermore, if one witch is experiencing an certain emotion intensely, they can easily change the weather. Therefore, the village never stop changing because of the power of these troublesome residents. Unlike the Eastern village, the central land is more active and the city never sleep altogether really. Being one of the most populated village, it is really common for "good" witches to come from this village compared to the others. However, that fact is something no one in the village is willing to talk about because for them it is a shameful curse that was placed upon them.

 

14
JUN

author's: notes

Ha, I'm not slacking yet guys ouo (just on my app...) But here is the Central village! I should of write these before the application just so you can incorporate some of the village fact into your app but it's ok if you don't it ain't gonna kill me so ouo Hope you like this littleintro about the Central village! Since most of the plotlines are from this town so I hope it helped! Keep the app coming please!!!