The Eastern Land: Where it all began

The Great and Powerful ✪ Calling All Witches (Apply Open!/Check note in review page)

pre-01
the eastern land: Where it all began

Away from the busy bustling of the other villages, at the far east of the land is a village quite mysterious to others. The Eastern land is not particularly strong, yet, it is also not weak at all. The land is filled with mist during the daytime and clears out during the night. Unless you are a resident of the village, you can only reach the entrance during the night under the guidance of the stars. The Eastern Village does not have witches that shoot fire nor do they have witches that can cross between the living and the dead. However, the East has the power to raise the dead, killing the living and heal the sick. They are known for their medical skills and also the many potions that can change everything including love, appearance, talent and even their power. The witches and wizards that live in the land do not seek war or peace. However, they seek for anything that will benefit them. They stay away from the rivalry of the other villages and only seek what will protect and help themselves.

 

13
JUN

author's: notes

Hey guys! I know this is really short but I just want to start writing a little bit about the villages and if you want to incorporate it into your app, you can! SO yeah this is the Eastern Village where my character and Mad Scientist is from. The other villages will be up soon so stay tuned!