Plotlines

The Great and Powerful ✪ Calling All Witches (Apply Open!/Check note in review page)
do not change the size 500*240

The great and powerful: witches

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
weirdo

She's from the southern village even though the witches are already weird enough, she's at the front line. She has a habit of talking nonsense and would often stay away and would not return until few day later. Her ability is to talk with the dead and interact with them. She makes friend with them easier than with other witches and would ask them for help from time to time.

- include some ghost friends
- give some event where she wondered off from the village

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
beast

Coming from the Western Village, she is able to be one with the animals. She is a bit anti-social and would always like to be by herself with the animals. Even though she is a witch, she's the most just out of the group and is willing to stand up for anything she deems right along with her fluffy friends.

- Have a pet which she brings to the school
- Family all must have the same power just not to the same extent

 
keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
psychic

Here's the second weirdo from the southern village. Even though she's usually really cheery and talkative most of the time, her uncontrollable power causes her to have random spikes during the day. She can foresee the future of anyone, whether you are a human or a witch. Yet for some, they believe she's lying but her chief knows that this is a great power and if abused, will cause harm to the entire witch world.

- Include others from southern village
- A face claim with big eyes

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
mad scientist

Books after books after books. Although she is not anti-social, this witch from the eastern village has a habit of locking herself inside her room and read potion books one after another. She had never failed at making a potion and was considered a prodigy along with her twin sister (Dr.Who). She's the outgoing one of the twins though.

- Must incorporate at least her twin sister into the app
- A bit competitive with her sister yet she still cherish her

 
keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
rain man

You could call her an outcast where people generally didn't want to be around her. While growing up in the central village, she's always been different. She felt more connected with the good witch rather than with anyone else around her. Her differences even made her genius younger sister (Iceberg) ashamed of being her sister. Her control over water isn't even that powerful (not yet anyways) yet, her parent only sent her to the school in hope of them turning her into an evil witch.

- Must have Iceberg in the app
- Best friend with Stormy
- Free personality

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
controller

This young witch born from literal royalty is a natural leader with great power. She is able to control all thing with her mind and since she was little, she was expected to do great in the future. Although she is quiet, yet she will not be afraid to speak up against someone. Due to her royal status, she can be quite spoiled and try everyone as a subject instead of a friend initially.

- From the southern village
- May or may not have siblings, up to you
- a really mature and graceful face claim

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
Burning Hell

She would be the crazy one among everyone in the central village, or even in the entire realm of witches. As the controller of fire, she had many incidents where she burned a house down or even injured someone. Her power is so great that it will take her a lot of effort to control it, yet she does not feel the need to because she enjoys watching the flame burn. She loves the feeling of pain which cause her to be in ben a lot. Furthermore, she actually worries about how others perceive her deep down.

- Love interest must be a human
- Face claim with red hair
- Best friend with Iceberg

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
iceberg

She is talented and prideful yet to those who she likes, she is ever so true. Just like her power of ice, this young witch from the central village has a cold appearance and gave everyone a feeling that they just can't be at the same level as her. She's like a commoner princess and expected to be treated like royalty. She feels ashamed of her powerless sister yet she hates people back talking her. She's actually good at taking care of people especially Burning Hell.

- Include Rain Man and Burning Hell in app
- Face claim must be someone who gave a cold feel

 
keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
stormy

She is one hot-tempered mess and a little tiny thing could tick her off. Even though she do not want to always be so mad, her power makes her lose control over herself. She loves the comfort of her best friend Rain Man and would often get into argument with Burning Hell. She is also very loud and would make sure the people that need to hear what she says, hears it.

- Include people from the central village in app
- Prefer face claim for someone who looks angry and fierce

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

taken
bloodthirst

Little is known about this young witch who is from the far away northern village. She was sent away from a young age because of her power; Blood. She is able to turn her own blood into anything she wants and uses it to kill her enemy. However, this all came with a price. In order to isolate her, she never knew her parents and never really had a lot of people to talk to (as only people with this kind of power in sent to the northern village, the population was very little. She was the only one in her generation). Therefore, when she met the other girls, she does not know how to interact with them and never really experience the witches' cruelness as her village is isolated from the rest.

- Free personality
- Family could include those who took care of her in the village

 
keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
manipulator

Also from the western village, she has the ability to create a different kind of puppets and make them come to life. No, they're not possessed by a ghost but its a bit of her soul that is in the puppets and when the puppet is destroyed, the soul returns to her. She is very clumsy and would be very forgetful. She likes to follow Beast around because others think she's just plain weird and talks too much. Due to her small frame, people often underestimate her power and only Beast knows how powerful she actually is.

- close-ish to Beast
- Face claim is someone who is small, bubbly and cute

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

Taken
dr.who

As another prodigy of the eastern village alongside her sister, this young witch had every eye on her. Unlike her sister who can make all kind of potion, she is the only one who is able to make medicines and also poisons. Due to her engagement with the medicine and poison, she would sometimes look dead and other time looks alive. She is very calm in nature and would always allow her sister to win. Although no one ever tried her poisons, she knows how deadly they are that's why she made sure she make the medicine also in case anyone accidentally drink the poison.