OMO

Secret

Yoonbi's POV

I ran into the house once L.Joe had dropped me off. I was breathing really hard and my face was red. I ran into the bathroom and washed my face. I was scared when those girls cornered me, but thank god L.Joe was there to save me. I let out another sigh, and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

After getting something to eat, I took a shower and then sat down on my bed. I brushed my wet hair and yawned. It was only 7:10 but Gaeun wasn't home yet. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep soon after.

--

"Yoonbi!"

"YAH! YOONBI! WAKE UP!"

I rolled off my bed and a bunch of drool landed on someone's foot. I looked up to see Gaeun glaring at me, I smiled cheesily at her. I gave her an awkward smile and sat on my bed. I asked her innocently," Yes Gaeun?"

Gaeun sighed, but then smiled soon after. She poked me in the forehead," Wanna go clubbing? We were invited there, by Sokyung unni."

I smiled as I remembered Sokyung unni, she was the leader of our girl group, which had six members. I asked Gaeun," Are the other members going to be there?"

Gaeun nodded," Yeah, but only Minyoon and Seomin. Kieun said she can't make it."

I just nodded again, and glanced at the clock. It was 8:45, clubs usually open at 10. I looked up at Gaeun," Let's go then~!"

Gaeun poked me again in the forehead," But you need a dress."

She winked at me, and then gave me a creepy smile.

 

Gaeun's POV

I smiled in admiration to myself. Yoonbi was in a pretty, white dress with a black bow tied around her waist. I then proceeded to do her hair and makeup, I mean, an idol does have to look pretty in public doesn't she? I grinned evilly again, and then applied Yoonbi's makeup.

--

After awhile, I finished Yoonbi's makeup and hair, and went to go pamper myself.

 

Yoonbi's POV

Aaaaish, that Gaeun! After becoming an idol, I wasn't allowed to wear any casual clothes outside, only fancy ones. Now Gaeun was making me wear fancy clothes too. Gaeun soon came out, she was stunning. We both glanced at the clock, 9:30. Gaeun threw me keys, she winked at me," You're driving, Sokyung unni let me borrow her car."

I just nodded, and we drove to the club.

 

L.Joe's POV

I sat at one of the booths lazily as my friends, Teen Top (the name of our Kingka group), went to go flirt with girls. I was the only one who was in deep thought. I was still freaking out over seeing Jung Yoonbi at school. But I've never seen her around  before... Maybe she's in a disguise? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a bunch of people screaming. My head swiveled 360 degrees when I heard someone scream.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S JUNG YOONBI, SONG GAEUN, KWON SOKYUNG, YONG MINYOON, AND PARK SEOMIN!"

And then I saw her. The goddess. Jung Yoonbi. I stared at her as she and her friends walked into the club. My eyes almost popped out. By now, all the people inside the club started freaking out. My friends came over to me and started freaking out too. Changjo screamed," OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD, LOOK LOOK LOOK, IT'S GAEUN!"

I was too busy staring at Yoonbi to notice the others. She was pretty, really pretty. She looked different than when I saw her at school. I saw Yoonbi and her friends walk toward us. Yoonbi smiled at me. I seriously almost fainted.

 

Yoonbi's POV

Oh god. It's L.Joe. HE's here. We're friends now, but I still don't trust him. I mean, it hasn't even been 24 HOURS since we fought, what's wrong with that guy? I couldn't help but think he was quite handsome though. I hit myself several times. Unfortunately, Sokyung saw me hit myself," Yoonbi.. Who're you looking at?"

She too, looked at L.Joe, and let out a soft gasp. Sokyung smirked at me," Come on guys, let's go sit with them."

I sighed, and followed Sokyung.

I smirked as I walked towards L.Joe. He was staring at me, like how a stalker would stare at someone.

Sokyung walked up to L.Joe's friend, Changjo? I guess it was Changjo... She asked softly," Annyeong... Could we.. sit with you guys?"

Sokyung batted her eyelashes, and Teen Top nodded hurriedly, and moved to make space for us.

I stopped myself from rolling my eyes. Soon, my friends and Teen Top wanted to dance.. Except me and L.Joe. We let them go, but I seriously didn't want to sit alone there. But I guess I'll manage.

As soon as everyone left, L.Joe bombarded me with questions," Yoonbi? The one I met today? The one that told me not to tell anyone she goes to Seoul National High?"

I smirked and scoffed, but decided not to answer him. He slammed the table," Yah! Answer me!"

I glared at him with cold eyes," Why should I?"

 

L.Joe's POV

Ugggh, my conversation seriously isn't going well with Yoonbi. She was making things difficult. I thought the way she spoke seemed a bit like.. Park Yoonbi... I gasped a little, and pointed at her," You.. Are you Park Yoonbi?"

She smirked at me again," Maaaybe."

I glared at her, and then grabbed her arm.

 

Yoonbi's POV

Omo omo omo omo, where's he taking  me? I was starting to get a bit worried. When he took me to the bathroom, one of those bathrooms that were used for both genders... Wait. What? THE BATHROOM?

I looked at him in shock," What are you going to do?"

He looked at me, and then smirked.