Humiliating Mr. Lee Byunghyun

Secret

L.Joe's POV

I silently groaned in my head. Another school year, just one last year until I would be free. School was like jail to me, I didn't want to study either. I could only think about rapping and dancing during classes. The only things that made me interested in school were the girls.. and nerds. I couldn't stop teasing nerds, it was just too funny. I spotted a nerd go into the classroom. I smirked to myself, Oooh.. A nerd... This year's gonna be fun...  He snickered and then sat down at his desk next to his friend, Changjo, as the teacher entered the classroom.

 

No One's POV

Yoonbi sighed softly, class had finally started. She was still smiling from the jokes L had told her, she had truly made a new friend. He was the first and only person to actually talk to her instead of making fun of her. Yoonbi stared at L for awhile, wondering why he was nice to her. L caught her staring and smiled at her. Yoonbi quickly turned her head away, pretending to pay attention to the teacher, but she wasn't actually listening.

 

Yoonbi's POV

The teacher had made everyone stand up and introduce themselves, but I was still in a daze. I was thinking about random stuff, like how L was so nice to me. He was a kingka and I was a nerd. It was weird for him to be nice. I didn't hear my name being called until L shook me gently. I snapped out of my daze and stood up quickly. Everyone started laughing while the teacher was fuming. She screamed," PARK YOONBI! Pleaaase introduce yourself!"

I quickly looked down and nodded. I spoke softly," Annyeonghaseyo... I'm Park Yoonbi..."

I quickly sat down as everyone started laughing once again. My face was a shade of dark red, I was so embarrassed that I didn't bother paying attention to the teacher for the rest of the class.

L started laughing once class ended. I just stared at him as he laughed. He smiled at me," So.. What's your next class?"

I was so embarrassed that I didn't reply to him right away, and when I did, I stuttered," It's science..."

L smiled," Oh, good! That's my next class too!"

I smiled back at him, grateful for a friend.

 

L.Joe's POV

Oh god, seeing that nerd with a kingka makes me want to puke. Ugh, Myungsoo has bad taste. I wrinkled my nose up in distaste as I watched the nerd and Myungsoo walking towards the door, which meant they were going to pass me. I waited for Myungsoo to pass by, and when the nerd was going to walk by, I stuck my foot out quickly and she tripped over it. She shrieked and fell face first. I smiled and waited for her to get up. But to my surprise, the nerd just laid there. I stared and poked her with my foot," You... are you alive?"

I was actually a bit scared since she wasn't moving. Everyone was staring at me, I looked at them and asked," What..?"

Myungsoo was on the ground now, trying to help her up but she wasn't moving. Suddenly, I heard silent crying. I looked at the nerd, and then I smiled. No wonder she wasn't moving, she was crying! But then I spotted some blood slowly moving towards me. I stared at it. And then when the nerd looked up, I saw that she had a bloody nose. Oops.

 

Yoonbi's POV

As soon as I tripped, I started crying. But I didn't want anyone to see me, so I just laid there. Myungsoo tried helping me up, but I just laid there, not moving. I felt someone's foot kick me lightly. I bet it was that kingka. I knew it. As soon as I looked up, it was the kingka that tripped me. Suddenly, I felt my own blood slowly drip down my face. And then I cried even more. Myungsoo took me to the nurses office after that, but I decided to stay there for the rest of second period. I still didn't feel well. Myungsoo came during break, he stared at me for awhile and we sat in awkward silence.

"So....," Myungsoo said, feeling awkward.

I looked at him, and leaned over and whispered in his ear, my plan. To make that kingka pay.

 

No One's POV

L.Joe sat at his desk lazily, he didn't actually mean to hurt the nerd, it was just an accident... But he still felt bad for laughing at her while she was crying. During 2nd period, he couldn't stop thinking about the nerd. L.Joe sighed again and again during the whole period. As break ended, and L.Joe was heading to his next class, he still couldn't stop thinking about the nerd. Until he saw her in his 3rd period class. She was smirking at him as L.Joe entered. L.Joe rolled his eyes, still thinking about how Myungsoo had bad taste in friends. L.Joe didn't understand why she was smirking until he sat at his desk.

At first, L.Joe couldn't stop staring at it, and then he screamed like there was no tomorrow.

There was a cockroach, yes, a freaking cockroach, on his desk.