Myungsoo, L.Joe, and Yoonbi

Secret

L.Joe's POV

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. HOW DID THAT NERD KNOW THAT MY BIGGEST FEAR WAS COCKROACHES. AAAGH. SCREW HER. THAT SCARED ME SH!TLESS. And everyone in the classroom laughed at me.. Oh my god. I HATE THIS NERD. The cockroach was dead, but it still scared me. The whole class had laughed at me for screaming like a little girl... Even my fans! I wanted revenge, sooo badly. I can't believe I actually felt pity for her before. That nerd was gonna pay.

 

Yoonbi's POV

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMO. Did you see the look on his face? THAT WAS PRICELESS! I couldn't stop laughing, Myungsoo, who was beside me, just smiled. Myungsoo and the kingka, who I found out was called L.Joe, were friends. I asked Myungsoo what his biggest fear was and Myungsoo smirked and replied with cockroaches. I couldn't stop laughing. I wasn't scared to touch the dead cockroach, after all, I did live in Busan. I guess being an idol doesn't mean I had to be clean. I smirked to myself as class started.

As soon as 4th period ended, L.Joe came over to my desk. He sat on my desk and glared at me, his voice was shaky and annoyed," You...."

I looked at him innocently," Yes, L.Joe-ssi? Is something bothering you?"

L.Joe replied with a glare," Yes."

I tilted my head a little and asked him," Then what is it?"

L.Joe stared at her for a second, and then snapped at her," Y-y-you!! You put the cockroach on my desk!"

I smirked," And how do you know that for sure?"

L.Joe snarled but jumped off her desk and walked away. I smiled to myself, and went with Myungsoo to the cafeteria.

 

L.Joe's POV

Ugh, that nerd.. She was getting on my nerves. I hit the wall in anger. Ugh, I was so pissed. Everytime I thought about the cockroach I would shiver in fear. Oh god, it was so gross. It was still twitching a little, I don't think she even caught a dead cockroach. But then I thought to myself about when I was talking to her. She was pretty when she tilted her head... Oh my god, what was I thinking... I even stuttered! The great L.Joe does not stutter! I still can't believe she would talk back to me... This was an interesting nerd. I smirked to myself, I was going to make her life a living hell.

 

Gaeun's POV

OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO, I heard that my best friend had talked back to the school's most popular kingka! What!? I took a deep breath, Yoonbi must be crazy!! I couldn't stop freaking out. Some friends that I met today asked if I was fine, I just smiled at them and nodded. My new friend, Jo Youngmin, came over. He smiled at me," Hey Gaeun! Want to have lunch with me and my pals?"

I smiled back," Sure! But can I invite my best friend, Yoonbi?"

Youngmin grinned," Of course! I want to meet the girl who talked back to the "great L.Joe""

He smirked, and we both started laughing. L.Joe wasn't that great, he was just a snob.

 

Soon, the bell rang and I skipped towards the cafeteria with Youngmin and his twin, Kwangmin. When I entered the cafeteria, I could hear everyone talking about Yoonbi. Some people were talking about how much of a b!tch she was for talking back to their so awesome L.Joe "oppa". I snapped at them," Yah! Who are you to talk bad about Yoonbi!?"

The fangirls turned around and were about to snap back when they saw it was me. The fangirls then started squealing," OMO! It's Gaeun unni!"

I snarled," Answer me!"

The fangirls looked at each other," Well.. she was disrespecting L.Joe oppa..."

I was about to shout at them when a girl I knew dragged me away. It was Yoonbi. She whispered to me," It's okay Gaeun.. I'm used to it."

She smiled sadly at me, and I asked her," ... Why weren't you at break? I was looking for you but I couldn't find you."

I pouted a little, and she just shrugged," I had a bloody nose so I had to go to the nurses office."

I just nodded, afraid to ask right now or Yoonbi might just start crying. I just noticed that Yoonbi was with one of the school's kingkas, Kim Myungsoo. I just nodded respectfully to him and smiled," Annyeong! I'm Gaeun!"

The handsome boy grinned at  me," Annyeong, I'm Myungsoo."

I then dragged them to where Youngmin was sitting at," Let's go sit with Youngmin!"

 

Yoonbi's POV

I slowly sat down at the kingkas table. There were six boys already there. They introduced themselves as the kingka group 'Boyfriend' or something. Some were nice while some were cold and mean. I just ignored them and ate my lunch. I barely spoke to any of them except Gaeun and Myungsoo. One by one, they introduced themselves. The blonde guy went first," Annyeong Yoonbi! Nice to meet you, I'm Youngmin!"

He smiled at me and I just nodded at him. His twin, the brunette, went next," ... I'm Kwangmin."

I continued eating my lunch, just nodding my head as everyone introduced themselves. After the twins was Minwoo, he had a nice voice but he was cute. After him was Jeongmin. He carried a mirror wherever he went, he even introduced himself while looking at his own reflection. Hyunseong went after Jeongmin, he shyly introduced himself, he was probably shy around strangers. The last one had red hair, he introduced himself as the leader of Boyfriend. His name was Donghyun. I just nodded at them. Lunch would've been okay, but L.Joe just had to interfere. L.Joe started walking towards Boyfriend's table. I got up and walked past him, going to throw away my lunch. L.Joe yelled," YAH! Are you just going to ignore me!?"

I spun around, glared at him, and then walked away. I could feel my anger rising. L.Joe screamed," YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?"

I was about to yell at him, when someone beat me to it. Myungsoo yelled back," Why do you care where she goes!?"

L.Joe just stood there, a bit frightened by Myungsoo. I started running towards the roof, I was so going to get it from his fangirls now. If only they knew I was Jung Yoonbi, maybe they would treat me nicer. I sat down on the roof, feeling the nice cool breeze. I looked around, seeing nobody, and began to speak out loud. It was my way of letting out my anger.

"Uggh, why does L.Joe keep treating me that way just because I'm a nerd!? It's not like I'm really a nerd..."

I started crying. I took off my glasses because they were in the way. I undid my braids and let my hair flow down. It felt better this way. I could feel the breeze going through my hair. I heard the door open and I looked over. I gasped. Standing there watching me.. was my worst enemy... L.Joe.