Meet Jung Yoonbi and Song Gaeun

Secret

Yoonbi's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock ringing. Rinng....Rringggggg....Ringgg.... I yelled out while drooling on my pillow," Gaeun! Shut the alarm clock!" I rolled around on my bed until I felt someone sitting on me," GET UP YOONBI!"

I pried my eyes open to see my best friend, Gaeun, sitting on me. I mumbled," Get off meeee..."

But ended up drooling more on my pillow. I shoved Gaeun off of me and started at the alarm clock, it was 7:30! My best friend had failed to wake me up at 7, when I asked her to. I asked Gaeun," When did you wake up? I thought you were a heavy sleeper, I usually wake up earlier than you."

Gaeun smiled," Well.. today's the first day of school, so I got up early JUST to prepare."

I just nodded and slowly dragged my feet into the bathroom. Gaeun and I were best friends, but I live at her house since we're in the same idol group. We also go to the same school together, Seoul High School. We're seniors there, but we just transferred. Gaeun and I used to live in Busan, but we recently moved to Seoul because our manager made us. I heard Gaeun knocking on the door," Yoonbi, hurry up! It's 7:50 and I don't want to be late! Classes start at 8!"

I yelled," Arraso, I'll be done in a minute!"

I could hear Gaeun mutter "You better" but I ignored her and put on my glasses. The dorky nerdy glasses that hid who I was. I checked my hair, they were braided. Yes, braided. I didn't want to attract attention, I just wanted to focus on my studies. Being in a famous idol group was hard, but Gaeun seemed to be able to be popular and be good at her studies. I, on the other hand, couldn't manage it.

 

Gaeun's POV

Ughh, why's Yoonbi so slow!? It's 7:55, and we're seriously going to be late! I checked the time again, and Yoonbi rushed out of the bathroom," Okay, I'm done!" I nodded and screamed," LET'S RUN OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!"

Good thing Seoul High School was only 2 minutes away when you walked, so they got there in about 30 seconds when they ran. I sighed in relief," Yoonbi.. If we were late.. I would've killed you."

Yoonbi just gave me her awkward smile. The bell suddenly rang and we looked at each other. I spoke first," I have science first period, what about you?"

Yoonbi frowned," Awww, I have language arts first period."

I just nodded and said goodbye, heading towards my next class.

 

Yoonbi's POV
I walked into the classroom and sat myself down in the back. I glanced around the whole classroom, looking at my surroundings. I spotted several kingkas sitting in the front, flirting with every girl they thought was pretty that passed by the class. I rolled my eyes at them, hating kingkas who only flirted. I shot one of them a glare, he seemed to  be the biggest flirt there. He had light brown wavy hair that looked golden in the sunlight. For a minute, I actually thought he looked good. He seemed handsome, but he was too much of a flirt. I shook my head and looked outside the window. A handsome guy, who wasn't one of the kingkas that were flirting, came over to her desk. He smiled," Annyeong!"

I just looked at him and waved slowly. He grinned," I'm Myungsoo! Or.. you can call me L, whatever you want!"

I just continued looking at him," Hi.. I'm Yoonbi, nice to meet you."

I smiled back at him, looks like I made a new friend.