Satzu: Stormy Night

Twice Various One Shots

There was a storm outside with loud thunder that woke Tzuyu up. She was kind of scared, mostly because most of the members weren't home and the ones that are home are also sleeping. She was pretty alone. It was pouring heavily outside with the sky very dark as well. 
"I'll just go get a glass of water" She finally said to herself as she got up and walked towards the kitchen and to her surprise, Sana was sitting at the dining table eating cereal with her headphones on but once she saw Tzuyu she hesitantly took them off. 
"What are you doing here so late?" Tzuyu asked as she grabbed a glass. 
"The same I ask you." Responded Sana as she continued eating. 
"Well I was just getting a glass of water because I was-" Before Tzuyu could finish her sentence, their was a loud thunder noise that made Sana give a Yelp and stand up from her seat and went to hug Tzuyu tightly almost causing her to drop the glass. 
"Tzuyu stay with me tonight, let's watch a movie or something because I can't sleep." 
Tzuyu placed her glass down on the counter. She couldn't sleep either. 
"Okay let's go to the living room." She said as Sana backed away and smiled as they walked to the living room holding hands. 
They got to the living room and sat down on the couch with the rain still hitting hard on the window. 
"So...what do you want to do?" Asked Sana. 
"Can we just....." Tzuyu was being shy as well. 
"Hm?" The older female was waiting. She then changed what she was going to say. 
"I'm cold..." As soon as the maknae said those two words, Sana instantly went next to Tzuyu almost on top of her with her arms around her waist. 
"I'll warm you up..." Whispered Sana as she then growled a little as the thunder outside continued. Tzuyu noticed that she was still afraid but trying to hide it. 
"How about we go to my room together instead....." Sana then looked up at her after hearing what she said and made a decision. 
"Before we can actually fall asleep...." Sana sat on her lap making Tzuyu confused on what she's going to do while also being a bit nervous. 
"I need you...." She said moving the hair blocking the maknae's beautiful face. 
"Wait wha-" Sana then softly gave her a kiss cutting in the middle of her sentence and then backed away. 
"I know you liked it."  She said as she got up pulling Tzuyu up as well. They were standing facing each other as the younger then spoke. 
"I didn't like it....I loved it." She whispered slightly blushing as she then spoke again. 
"Give me more please..." She needed Sana. 
"Then get ready for more my love." Sana then roughly kissed her pushing her back all the way to Tzuyu's room and once inside she pinned her against the wall still kissing her roughly. She then moved on to her neck.
"Sana...I..." Tzuyu then couldn't finish her sentence as a moan came out of . 
Sana then stopped and looked into her eyes. 
"I know you're enjoying this...." Said Sana as she then continued to nip at her neck and then threw her on the bed getting on top right away. The thunder growled outside but they were too focused on each other to even hear or notice it. 
Sana then had her hands up Tzuyu's shirt while Tzuyu had hers on her back. Sana took off Tzuyu's shirt and Tzuyu did the same with Sana's. Tzuyu then turned them over so she was on top and Sana is now underneath surprised. Tzuyu then placed her hands on Sana's shorts and took them off while kissing her thighs making Sana moan and then going back to her neck. Sana turned them around again giving Tzuyu a quick kiss but afterwards she just got up and put her shirt and shorts back on giving Tzuyu's shirt back too. 
"W-why did you stop?" Asked Tzuyu confused.
"I'm sorry I got carried away with you too fast......" Apologized Sana at how quickly things had escalated. 
"But I also want you Sana, been for awhile...." Confessed Tzuyu looking straight at her eyes. 
"I need you badly too..but we cannot yet. We need to wait till you're old enough." Sana then got back on the bed laying next to Tzuyu covering themselves with blankets. She was disappointed that she has to wait that long but Sana was right. The rain had apparently stopped already and they hadn't realized it till now. They turned to look at each other with their heads connecting. 
"I love you, and I'll wait as long as needed." whispered Sana closing her eyes. 
"I love you too..." said the younger one as well as they then managed to finally fall asleep and in that position.