Mimo: Alone

Twice Various One Shots

"It's time to go shopping for food, who's going with me?" Asked Jihyo to the other members in the living room as she was getting ready to go.
"Meeee." Yelled out four of the eight members. Tzuyu, Mina, Dahyun, and Momo are deciding to stay. 
"Okay then we'll be back in a couple hours kay?" She said and off they went. 
"So....what are we going to do now? We can't continue watching the episode without them." Mina sighed. 
"We can watch a Movie? I think there's some in the basement, let me go look for them." Said Tzuyu as she got up to go. 
"Hey I'll go with you." Dahyun followed as they left to the hall.
Just as they left, Momo went to sit next to Mina and gave her a kiss but Mina quickly pushed her away. 
"Momo, not now we are in the living room with Tzuyu and Dahyun in the house!" She yelled as she continued to try and push Momo away.
"Oh C'mon Mina....." Momo whispered as she then backed away slowly. Mina then began to relax when suddenly Momo threw herself on Mina pushing her down on the couch. Before Mina could protest, Momo grabbed her hands and placed them above her head roughly but kissed her softly. 
"Mo..mo...." Mina gave up and gave in to Momo's soft kisses. Momo then let go of her hands and placed her own on Mina's sides and Mina placed hers on Momo's neck. 
They then separated to get some air and Mina sat up having Momo on her lap and continued kissing with each other's tongue in each other's mouth with Momo also groping Mina with both hands making her moan not so silently when then someone yelled out. 
"We got the movieeee." It was Dahyun's voice and it was getting closer. Mina then without thinking threw Momo off her and she fell with a loud thud on the floor.
"Owwww" Momo said on the ground with her hand on her head. 
"I'm so sorry!" Mina got down on the floor to see if she had any major injuries.
Dahyun and Tzuyu got to the living room and were confused to see Momo hurting on the floor and Mina with a guilty expression checking if Momo was okay.