Namo: Massages

Twice Various One Shots

"My neck is hurting, I feel like I need a massage.." Said Nayeon as she sat on the bottom bunk bed in her room with Momo being there. They had been promoting for awhile with their schedules full, barely having time to rest. 
"I can give you a massage if you want." Asked Momo as Nayeon remembered that Momo is pretty good at it so why not. 
"Oh sure please." Momo then got on the bunk bed and sat behind nayeon as she was sitting facing the door. Momo started moving her hands on her neck and she was feeling so much better and relaxed. 
"I love when you do these things for me." Nayeon said turning herself at Momo. 
"I can do many more things for you." Momo whispered as she got closer to her face.
Nayeon then suddenly connected lips with Momo and seconds afterwards Nayeon broke it realizing what she did.
"I-I'm sorry I jus-" Nayeon was about to get up when Momo grabbed her by the arm and pulled her close to give her a quick kiss and then stopped to speak.
"Don't be." And then pushed Nayeon down on the bed without breaking the kiss with Momo's hands pinning down Nayeon's hands one on each side making her unable to move. Nayeon gave a loud moan at how Momo was dominating her. They were kissing roughly for awhile. They both then paused to catch a breath. 
"So...hot...in here" Momo whispered breathing heavily taking off her shirt releasing Nayeon's hands to let her roam her abs and move down to her pants and lowered them down as they continued kissing when suddenly Jihyo opened the door. They forgot to lock the door. 
"Are you guys going to join us fo-" Jihyo then stands there in shock of seeing such a scene.
Momo quickly gets off Nayeon and they both stand up embarrassed with Momo's pants falling down to her feet. Momo rapidly pulls her pants up and fixes them. 
"Um I we um..." Nayeon can't come up with excuses or even words for what their leader just saw especially with her out of breath. Momo puts her shirt on. 
"You don't need to explain anything, what I saw was enough explaining but next time lock the damn door because I don't want to or one of the maknaes to walk in on you guys like that now get out here with the rest of us!" Yelled Jihyo in her bossy tone. 
"Ok ok we're out." Said Momo as they both walked down the hall towards the living room. 
"I'm expecting more massages from you later tonight." Whispered Nayeon.
"I'll make you feel good tonight." Said Momo with a smirk. 
"I CAN HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING." Yelled Jihyo very loudly as she was right behind them. But they just laughed and continued on to the living room.