Tzumo: The Woods

Twice Various One Shots

Twice was out in the woods with the members carrying equipment and tents, they were going to camp out for a couple days. They had been walking for awhile so it was getting dark. 
"Everyone stay together it is very easy to get lost here because there are various paths ahead, but we are almost there." Alerted Jihyo to the rest of the group. She was at the front leading them through to find a nice camp site that she knew of. Tzuyu and Momo were all the way in the back holding hands while chatting so they didn't hear what their leader had said. 
"It's going to get dark soon." Spoke Tzuyu as she looked at the sky, the sun was going down. 
"Yeah even stars are already appearing look." Momo pointed at the sky with her free hand at a bright light. They had stopped walking. 
"Well I hope we can get everything ready by the time the sun fully goes down." Tzuyu said as she then looked forward again but didn't see any of the members. 
"Uh Unnie?" She was still looking at the sky but then looked at the maknae when she called, who looked beautiful as always even here in the middle of nowhere. She then looked towards the path and the rest of the members were no where in sight. 
"Are we lost?" Asked Momo as they speed walked forward. 
"What are we going to do omg." Tzuyu was getting worried. Momo then stopped walking after they had walked quite a bit.
"It's getting late, it's best if we set up camp here now before it's too dark to see. We'll search for them tomorrow" said Momo as she began to get her tent out to be placed. 
"Chaeyoung has my tent.." Sighed Tzuyu. 
"You'll sleep with me then, we both fit." Tzuyu was okay with that idea and helped out Momo to make her tent. 
The tent was finally ready to be used when it got dark outside. They both were inside with a little light and blankets they brought to not get cold. 
"What if we can't find them tomorrow..." Tzuyu was sitting still very worried. 
"Tzuyu we will, and if we don't then they will." Momo was sitting right next to her.
Tzuyu turned to look at her straight in her eyes. "I'm scared." 
Momo then got closer to her face still staring at each other. "Don't be scared, I'm right here for you and I will not let anything happen to you, I'll protect you toni-" Momo was then cut off by a pair of lips smashing onto hers, she was surprised but didn't back away and kissed back. Their kiss was soft and sweet, and lasted a couple seconds before Tzuyu pulled away checking Momo's face expression to see if she hadn't made a big mistake. Momo just smiled and kissed her again in which they laid down with Momo on top kissing the younger one passionately, which they did so until they needed to catch their breath. Momo then laid besides her looking up and spoke.
"Do you know...."  She then looked back at Tzuyu who was waiting for her to finish her sentence. 
"That I love you?" She finally said it to her after such a long time of hiding her feelings but not being able to say them until now that the younger one made the move first. Tzuyu then sat up blushing after hearing that sentence. 
"I-I love you too." Said the maknae that gave Momo a quick peck on the lips. 
"Also, I'm not scared anymore." Tzuyu whispered as she turned off the light and got comfortable to go to sleep leaving Momo smiling and happy at how this night turned out to be. 
In the morning, the members found their tent and when they got there, Momo and Tzuyu were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.