Natzu: Drunk or What?

Twice Various One Shots

Tzuyu was calmly sleeping in her dorm alone. The dorm room opened and in came Nayeon lazily and got on Tzuyu's bed and started hugging basically spooning Tzuyu which made her wake up at the sudden touch. 
"What the-" Tzuyu turned the other direction in bed to end up looking at a sleepy Nayeon centimeters in front of her still in her arms. 
"Unnie, w-what are you doing here?" Tzuyu looked over to the other side of the room but there was no one in sight. Which then Nayeon surprised her and gave her a kiss on the lips. Tzuyu was shocked by what Nayeon did. 
"I just want to....have some fun...." Tzuyu could tell that Nayeon had to be drunk, but she didn't smell like it. 
"Unnie are you drunk?" Tzuyu said sitting up not letting Nayeon get close to her face again.
"Noooo..." She then took her shirt off revealing her black laced bra.
"Nayeon what are you doing! Put your shirt back on and get out of here!" Yelled Tzuyu embarrassed as she threw Nayeon's shirt back at her. 
"You like what you see though...." Nayeon whispered as she then moved towards her and started biting at her neck and instead of Tzuyu complaining or fighting back, she let out a moan. She was enjoying this even though she knew it was very wrong. Nayeon then took Tzuyu's shirt off easily and kissed and Nayeon started moving down her body and Tzuyu had her hands on her hair as she kissed her down her stomach in which she then reached down there pulling Tzuyu's shorts down and throwing them across the room leaving her in her undergarments. 
"Na-Nayeon...." Tzuyu was breathing heavily and then Nayeon crawled up to give Tzuyu a kiss on the lips but then she completely fell on Tzuyu and just laid there. Tzuyu couldn't move and she was starting to worry about what happened to Nayeon when she started snoring. She had somehow fallen asleep. Tzuyu decided not to move Nayeon because that would cause her to wake up and have them continue where they left off and that cannot happen even if she felt very aroused so instead she just closed her eyes drifting to sleep, forgetting that they aren't wearing much clothes and someone could arrive any moment. 
"WHAT IS THIS!!" It was around four in the morning when Jihyo arrived at the dorm and turned the lights on to find shirtless Nayeon and half Tzuyu sleeping together in the small bed. They both woke up scared and looked at each other to see that Nayeon had her arms around Tzuyu's neck which they both then separated and Nayeon stood up and Tzuyu just sat up trying to find her shirt in all the sheets. 
"NAYEON WHAT DID YOU DO TO TZUYU." Jihyo exclaimed angrily at Nayeon who was scared and confused. 
"I I don't remember anything from last night." Nayeon said nervously trying to remember what happened and putting her shirt on which she managed to find before Tzuyu but then she found hers and was about to put it on when Jihyo noticed marks on Tzuyu's body. 
"Your lips are marked all over her in your lipstick! You even gave her a hickey on her neck!! Omg Nayeon, TZUYU IS A CHILD AND YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!" Jihyo was yelling a bit too loud. Loud enough for the closest members room to hear. 
"Jihyo I-I don't know how this happened I I only remember being in the kitchen looking for something." Nayeon had a worried look. 
Jihyo then looked at Tzuyu. "Tzuyu......what happened last night." She said scared of what Tzuyu could say. Tzuyu just turned red. 
Jihyo then took that as a sign and was even more furious and was about to hit Nayeon when Tzuyu grabbed her hand. 
"Stop Jihyo Unnie! What happened wasn't as much as you think. I'll I'll explain." Jihyo then sat down to listen and Nayeon did too. 
After Jihyo heard everything that happened, she calmed down, but just a bit and Nayeon remembered most of what happened in that scene. 
"So...you enjoyed drunk unnie kissing you? Jihyo said in a disappointed tone.
Tzuyu just nodded in embarrassment. Nayeon started blushing. Jihyo sighed. 
"SO NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED CORRECT? Jihyo said in her strict voice. 
"No nothing else." Nayeon and Tzuyu assured, they looked at each other in the eyes with guilt when Jihyo cut the tension.
"You cannot date and you know that." She said with a frown. 
"We weren't go-" and before Tzuyu could finish her statement, Jihyo interrupted. 
"I can see the lust in your eyes." but then suddenly someone knocked on the door.
"Come in." Jihyo yelled. It was Momo. 
"Um I heard partly what you guys were saying and um Nayeon did you by any chance take my um pills?" Momo asked. 
Nayeon then remembered. "I remember taking something from a red container..." 
Momo then made a guilty face. 
"WHAT KIND OF PILLS DO YOU HAVE MOMO?!" Momo then made a run for it and Jihyo got up and ran after her leaving Tzuyu and Nayeon alone. 
"I'm sorry about last night, I feel so bad." Nayeon sighed. 
Tzuyu then grabbed her hands. "No I'm sorry, you weren't thinking straight and I was fine but I didn't stop you." Nayeon gave a small laugh. Tzuyu was confused. 
"Yeah I wasn't thinking straight." Nayeon said as Tzuyu then got what she meant and smiled.
"Tzuyu?" 
"Yes?" 
"Can I kiss you?" 
Tzuyu pulled Nayeon closer and gave her a kiss. 
"You don't have to ask." Tzuyu said shyly as Nayeon was getting ready to leave when Tzuyu grabbed her arm. 
"Unnie? Will you sleep with me for the rest of the night? We'll just sleep okay." Asked Tzuyu yawning. 
"Anything for my Maknae." Smiled Nayeon as they both got in the same bed cuddling. 
Nayeon was behind Tzuyu spooning her almost exactly like last night when Nayeon looked at the Maknae's neck. 
"Wow I left your neck filled with marks, just like most of your body..." Whispered Nayeon feeling guilty. 
"I'll return the favor soon." Whispered Tzuyu as she fell asleep in Nayeon's arms. 
It was morning already when Tzuyu woke up and turned facing Nayeon who was still sleeping so she decided to wake her up by giving her a kiss. Nayeon instantly reacted and woke up. 
"Good morning" Purred Tzuyu as she cuddled on Nayeon.
"Good morning Tzuyu" Nayeon gave her a kiss on the forehead. 
"Are you guys done yet." Said Jihyo frowning and disgusted sitting on the other end of the room watching the couple. They didn't know Jihyo was actually keeping an eye on them.
"Well I uh should go shower now and clean myself up." Tzuyu went in search for her towel. 
"I need a shower too.." Nayeon exclaimed. 
"NAYEON." Jihyo gave her the death stare. 
"I know I was just kidding." Said Nayeon with a smirk as she left the room but also wondering what happened to Momo.