Chapter 6

Girl meets Evil

 

The three were silent. Awkward tension around them. 

"Me and Jungkook-oppa are cousins"Umji said. 

"We're schoolmates"Jungkook said. 

"We're acquaintances"Sinb said. 

Again, awkward... 

"I'll... I'll go, I have to meet Taehyung here."Jungkook said and bid goodbye. 

"Sinb!"Yerin called out as she dragged Sowon inside. 

"We're first-name basis now?"Sinb asked in complete sarcasm. 

"Oh, okay Miss Hwang, I, Jung Yerin has news for you."Yerin said making Sowon and Umji laugh. 

"But putting that aside, have you seen Haeil?"Yerin asked. 

"Haeil? I thought he's dead long time ago?"Sinb looked at the two infront of her. 

"No- I mean--"Yerin stopped before looking at Umji. 

"Oh-- I'm sorry, I'll go now."Umji bowed before walking away. 

"Jihee.."Sowon said, as she watched Umji. 

"I mean, have you felt Haeil's soul?"Yerin asked. Sinb shook her head. Yerin just sighed. 

"Anyways, I want to go home"Sinb said and stood up. The other two followed her out the café. 

While walking back to the house, Sinb felt her sorrounding becoming blurry. 

"Your majesty, the general had won the recent battle"

"..."Sunhee didn't said a thing but hatred can be seen in her eyes. 

"Do you think they're intentionally spreading the news so they can make the townspeople think that... you're weak and in need of the support of your sister to.. secure the kingdom?"

Sunhee looked at the woman before her but didn't said anything. 

"Your ma--"

"Leave me alone. That's my orders, Yuna"said Sunhee. 

Yuna

"Yuna!"Sinb quickly stopped in her tracks, making the two stop two. 

"Huh?"

"Who is Yuna?"Sinb turned to them. 

The two looked at each other before looking back to Sinb. 

"Yuna is your personal advisor in your past life. Also the one who succeed Hyejung over the throne"said Yerin. 

"Pretty much known as more Lucifer's daughter"said Sowon, earning a smack from Yerin. "Is also Yerin's lover and backstabber."

Sinb just sighed at the two ancient dorks before her, oh wait she's an ancient person too but she ain't gonna admit that infront of them. 

--

A girl with black long hair and bangs stopped infront of the pedestrian lane. 

It was empty, the road was empty as her heart. 

And there's a wrecked car beside her. 

"I'm back.."She looked at the dead man inside the car. 

"And I'll make sure I will find you, Jihee."said the woman before a dark smoke took over her.