Chapter 5

Girl meets Evil

 

"I see that you have met our boss"Umji said as she approached Sinb, taking the empty cup to her tray. 

"Interesting person and quite familiar.."Sinb said as takes out her credit card. "She's popular with the college students around here, she is always asked out."Umji giggled. 

"I see."Sinb hummed. 

"Her name's Jung Eunha-- ah! I shouldn't have said that! Please pretend and forget I had said that!"Umji flailed her hands adorably causing Sinb to chuckle. 

"You say so"Sinb said. 

--

"So, You and Sin-- I mean Sunhee are not reincarnated but came back from the dead causing both of you to be immortal?"Yerin asked. 

"That's what those great sinners are getting punished for. Be immortal and see your loved ones die before you."Sowon said, letting out a little puff of winter air. 

"But how does Sunhee can't remember or even know that she's immortal??"Sowon asked Yerin. 

"She has made greater sins than you did. Maybe God didn't want to torture her but I don't really know.."

"But.. If you and Sinb are the current Sunhee and Hyejung. Then.. Where's the current Haeil, Eunchae and Yuna?"Yerin wondered. 

"Why would you even think about the Devil Queen Yuna?"Sowon asked. 

"I'm just wondering if she was reincarnated or is now wandering as a dark air.."Yerin said. 

"Dark air?"

"You know, the cursed souls"

"Oh.." 

"Wait. I sense Haeil's soul!"Yerin said, accidentally punching Sowon's stomach. 

"Ack-- wait.. Haeil's?"Sowon asked. 

"Yes"Yerin said. "I think that's him!"she pointed at a tall guy who's entering a nearby café. 

Yerin dragged Sowon to follow the guy. 

--

The tall guy entered the café and saw Umji, his cousin and Sinb, his classmate from high school talking together. 

He raised his hand, ready to greet them. 

Umji and Sinb noticed him. 

"Hey Jungkook"

"Hi oppa!"

Said the two simultaneously. 

Umji and Sinb looked at each other before looking at Jungkook. 

"Wait, you know each other?"The three of them say together.