Chapter 2

Girl meets Evil

 

Sinb opened the door, entering her house. "I was surprised that a big house like this doesn't have any maids."a red head beauty said, leaning her back beside the door, and looking inside the house. 

"Who the are you?!"Sinb shouted. 

"You're sister."said the woman before walking over to a nearby couch. 

"Sunhee?!"another voice said before she was tackled to the ground. "IT'S YOUU!!!"

"Wait, who are you both? And who the hell is Sunhee?!"asked Sinb, completely confused and frustated. 

The yellow-haired girl rolled over to the side and stood up. "I'm Jung Yerin! You're guardian angel."said Yerin while clapping her hands like a happy seal. 

"Kim Sowon."said the red head beauty coldly. "How in the depths of hell did you became my sister if we don't even have the same surname??"asked Sinb. 

"I'm your sister from your past life."Sowon looked at her. Sinb noticed that the girl's eyes red either from anger or sadness. 

"Are you--"

"I'm fine!"said Sowon, looking away as she folded her arms over her chest. 

The door opened once again and entered at tall man with black hair. 

"Heechul-oppa!"called Sinb. 

"Sinb? Who are they?"asked Heechul. "Oh.. Um.." Sinb trailed off. 

"We're staying here. We're your distant relatives."Sowon lied with a bit of truth. Heechul smiled. "Oh! You're welcome here! I'll just prepare some foods!"

When Heechul is out of sight. Sinb turned to Sowon and glared at her. She mouthed "You're not welcome here.

Sowon just shrugged her shoulders and didn't say anything. 

"How to turn this rectangle thing on?"Yerin asked, looking at the T.V and poking it's screen. Sinb sighed. "First, It's called at T.V and Second, it will be opened like this."Sinb took the remote and pressed the on/off button. 

The T.V opened and Yerin clapped again like a seal. 

--

While they're taking lunch. Sowon and Heechul are inside in the bubble of their own, stuck in their chatting while the other two are just eating. 

"Are you an alien? Do you even know how to eat like a person?"Sinb said looking at Yerin who's eating with her hand. 

Yerin swallowed her food before answering. "Well, I'm used to eat like this is in the countryside."said Yerin. 

Sinb leaned to her. "I thought you're an angel?"Sinb asked in a whisper. 

"In a human form!"whispered Yerin. Sinb nodded and leaned back. 

"What are you guys whispering with each other?"Heechul asked. Sinb and Yerin shook their heads. "Nothing"They said simultaneously. 

Heechul nodded before turning back to Sowon. 

"So are you and Sowon-unnie are friends or what?"Sinb asked quietly. 

"We known each other for a long time"said Yerin. "Since you're still the Queen Sunhee."

"So, This Envious Queen's name is Sunhee?"asked Sinb. 

Yerin nodded. 

"Huh, her name's a mix of goodness and enjoyment but her personality is the opposite."said Sinb. 

"You're her though"

"I'm not."

"You do."

"I said I'm not."