Chapter 1

Girl meets Evil

 

"Her Majesty, I've come here to talk to you about Master Haeil..."

Sinb placed the cup down, looking at the old man before her with confusion and a mix of... suspicion. 

"You really remind me of  Her Majesty herself."beamed the old man at her. 

The Queen held her hand upward, signalling her servant to stop combing her hair. 

"Any good news?"she asked. 

"Who are you? Really?"asked Sinb, staring through the man's eyes. 

Dae-suk closed his eyes before bowing. 

"T-- H-he is enjoying as he waits for his outfit to be tailored b-but.."

The old man smiled at her. "You can call me Doojoon."

He turned away avoiding Sinb's eyes. 

"But what?"asked the Queen, patience slowly shortening. 

"H-he is seen e-enjoying his t-time w-with a female p-peasant.."

"Look at me."said Sinb, glaring her eyes at the old man. 

"I afraid not, her majesty."said the old man. "One shall not look into the eyes of a woman blinded with rage, for it can make a snow fall in the summer."

The Queen glared at Dae-suk. "Pathetic. Guards! Lock him up!"

Guards started flooding in and dragged Dae-suk away. Another man with a smirk entered and looked at the Queen. 

"I'm not the majesty-"Doojoon cuts her off. 

"Are you not? I've passed centuries and millenniums to find the reincarnation of the Queen herself, and I could feel it in you."

"Haeil with a peasant again?"asked the man, circling around. 

"Again and again, am I not enough for him?"the Queen looked up to the man. "Go find who this peasant is! Bring her to me and I'll make her pay."

"As you wish, Sunhee."

"Say, what does this queen... do for a living?"Sinb asked. 

"Her? Oh, haha. She's a Queen, engaged to someone who she thought loved her but is not. What she does is look over the kingdom and will possess everything with just an order."chuckled Doojoon. 

Sunhee raised her eyebrow as the guards dragged a female peasant before her. 

"Is this her?"she turned to Doojoon, and he nodded. 

"This is her, your majesty. Her name is Jihee.."

"A greedy Queen?"

"A greedy and envious Queen."Doojoon corrected her. 

"A woman like her? Me? There's a lot of difference."said Sinb. 

"Personalities might not be accurate but you look like just her."said Doojoon, lowering his eyes on the painting on the table. 

"I appreciate the story, sir but I'm not her in many ways."said Sinb standing up, grabbing her hat. 

"What a stubborn head you are..."said Doojoon as he stared at the fading back of Sinb. "You'll see why you are the Queen..."then he snaps his fingers. 

--

"Oh dear god! It's her, hide the children!"

Sinb felt her head aching as she heard a man's voice. 

"Jihee! My dear daughter, Nooooo!"

The aching continued as blurry memories started flashing. 

"No one shall take her body, A demon like her shouldn't be taken as a royalty"

A woman, a man, dead body and an apple. She started breathing heavily. 

"Behead her! That's the queen's order!"

A soldier, a maiden. A person tapped her shoulder. 

"Are you alright, miss?"A caramel-haired girl asked her making her jump and take a step or two. The girl was startled too but remained calm. 

"I-I'm fine-- fine, fine. Ha... haha.. ha."Sinb laughed it off awkwardly. 

"Ha.. hahaha.. ha?"The girl looked at her in confusion. 

"I'm.. sorry, uh.. I laugh when I'm nervous or in awkward... situation..."said Sinb, quietly. 

The girl nodded and smiled. "I was scared seeing you breathing heavily and almost falling down. Please be careful next time."The girl bowed and walked away. 

Sinb reached out her hand but was too late. "I was going to ask for your name though... What are you looking at?"The man walked faster avoiding Sinb's eyes. 

 

 

 

 

I hope you like it! Please comment on how I did so I can improvee. Standby for the next (lame) chapter!