Chapter 4: This is not for a show (Part 3)

All I can say is Sorry.

Chapter 4

This is not for a show

(Part 3)

 

When things are starting to get heated up, it is either you back down or confront yourself to be brave and face the challenges. Because in the game of love, no one wants to lose, no one wants to give up. But how long are you going to fight when it is not only yourself that you are trying to beat? What if somebody comes back to steal her away? What if somebody around wants her the same way as you do? 

What will you do?

What are you willing to do?


Rose's POV
I have noticed that Jennie-unnie clings too much with Lisa for the past months. I even catch her staring at our dearest Maknae every now and then. Whenever I hold or touch Lisa, her gaze would suddenly change. She would get angry or upset on times we least expect her to be. 

I hate it when she acts as if Lisa is her own. She even wanted to make the tea because she said it was her fault....why..where did they go...what did they do together? I hate it when I think too much for my bestfriend Lisa. I just don't want her to get hurt again. Sorn, who was her first love, was also a very close friend of hers before or should I say, they were bestfriends too before. But because she had to choose between love or career, she left Lisa broken and shattered into pieces.

A lot of guys adore Jennie-unnie and she gets to work with a lot of male idols, why would she even like Lisa, right? I know Jennie-unnie and she is one of the kindest people I have ever met in my entire life but Sorn was just as nice as her before. And I am scared that Lisa might fall for her. I am scared that Lisa would fall for someone who might get her crying again. The only person I can trust to take care of Lisa's heart.......is me and not anyone else. 

When Lisa and I were left alone in the kitchen, in an upset voice, I held her hands and said..."Please forget Sorn. I will always be here for you Lisa. I will never leave you. I will always stay and hold onto you."

She looked me in the eyes and answered, "I know that because you are my bestfriend. I will never leave Blackpink over Sorn. Blackpink and you guys matter more, more than anything to me right now. But ofcourse, my family matters as much as you matter to my life." She said smiling. "I promise to not fall in love soon. I still miss Sorn you know. And it would take me some time to finally move on and I would not want to use somebody else just to mend my heart, and I've been feeling much better. Fifteen months have passed after the almost-breakup thing and I can say that I am fine now. "

"You still love her?"

"Probably not anymore. It is just that, whenever I remember the memories we spent together, I can't help but think, 'Ah...she was the girl I thought I would spend my life with'. She was the person I first fell in love with and I truly agree that first love never dies. The memories, the times, her face, her voice, everything---I still do remember them even though I want to forget those things already."

"That is how it feels to be inlove..." I uttered.

"That is how I felt. You will feel it too Chaeng."

"Well, who knows. Probably I fell in love already but I just don't know it or should I say, I am still unsure of my feelings." I laughed at my ownself.

"So Jennie-unnie and you are in love. Woahhh! Jisoo-unnie and I are going to be left alone." She said jokingly.

"Jennie-unnie? Whom is she inlove with?" I asked curiously."I was just joking about being inlove. I have never felt that way." or have I?

"Oh! So she did not tell you. I will get killed. I never told you anything. Anyway, I gotta prepare. Thanks for the drink Chaeng" She said with a smile. 

"Okay. Take some medicine, okay?"

"Okay."

I looked at her back while she was walking. She seemed happy and contented. Whenever she talks about Sorn, I see her eyes still twinkling as if she still loves her. But there were no more traces of pain in those eyes. She changed a bit and I don't know why but I am happy as long as she is happy. She is my bestfriend after all and it is no wonder that I care too much about her. Without her, I may not have adjust that easily. Without her, I might have been long gone home because I can't take the pressure and sadness anymore. Without her, I might have been so weak. 

But with her, I feel so strong that I even think sometimes that I can do anything. With her, I am at my best. And I would want her to feel the same way. I want to make her feel that there's no need to look for anyone else because I am here and will always be here for her...that I will always stay by her side.

I whispered...."Please let me be the one to mend your heart Lisa."

 

Narrator's POV
There is Jennie who already knew what she felt. There is Rose who cares too much about her bestfriend. Will someone among them get the chance to mend Lisa's broken heart? Or would Lisa want any of them to mend her broken heart? What if someone comes back and then would try to hold a piece of her life again...what can they do...will they do something they never thought they would?

While Jennie was facing herself on the mirror, some thoughts suddenly came to her mind again. "What should I do to make her feel my love? What should I do to make her notice my feelings for her?" She thought that Lisa was right about her being clingy to everyone. Lisa was right that she do things with Lisa the way she do things towards others. At first, she thought that Lisa was being insensitive of her feelings towards her. But what if she was the one not exerting too much effort to be noticed by Lisa--- the one she loves dearly and sincerely?

And then she knew it....She have to do something. 

She thought. "I have to do something. I am hurt by this stupid feelings but it would hurt me more if I won't give my all, right?"

She already made up her mind...She will make Lisa fall for her but then...Somebody unexpected came back to their lives, to Lisa's life.

Sorn wanted to make things up for them....Sorn wants Lisa back on her arms.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend told me to finish this update but I can't really think of some great ideas right now. I am currently reading some novels to chill for a while and probably, to be inspired. This chapter is really short. I wanted this chapter to be different at first but since I have been tired from school and then I might not have any break, my ideas got washed away..I mean, I don't know how to put them into words. So, the supposedly 3 part-Chapter 4 would probably be 4 parts or 5.

I just did this one to make up for the days I have not updated. 

Please wait for my comeback. Lol. Love you guys!