Hurt

I miss you

Jiyong got pinned to the wall by Seunghyun."Jiyong why are you running away?"Seunghyun question "Running away from what?" Jiyong answer like he did not know "Jiyong I know that you understand the question,it's so easy to answer my question yes or no"Seunghyun replied "ha~you think it's easy to answer that question after someone hurt you really bad"Jiyong now get teary "I TOLD YOU IT'S JUST AN EDITED PICTURE WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST ME AND THATS WHY OUR RELATIONSHIP BROKE" Seunghyun shout but the wall is soundproof Jiyong was speechless but can manage to answer"I CAN'T TRUST YOU?FOR THE SAKE SEUNGHYUN I TRUST YOU ALL MY HEART BEFORE SEUNGHYUN BUT YOU ARE THE ONE BROKE OUR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE YOU REALLY WANT TO DRINK SOME STUPID DRINK"Seunghyun think of what he's doing before doing it.

 

He brush his lips to Jiyong and Jiyong kiss him back and feel part of him safe but then he get back to reality and bite Seunghyun's lip hard and then Seunghyun said "Why did you do that?" "I'm the one who's going to say that,Why did you kiss me? you know you have a girlfriend"Jiyong replied "Jiyong do you love me?"Seunghyun says waiting for the younger one to replied yes but"no,I don't love you anymore since the day I left" Jiyong replied and feel hurt and with that Seunghyn's heart shatter into million pieces and let go of Jiyong and walk out. Jiyong fell to the ground and cry really hard.

 

Seunghyun then go down and sees his donsaengs worried face"hyung are you okay?"the maknae question hi hyung"I've gotta go"Seunghyun walk out and got to his car and cry while driving.He got into his house and get a beer from his fridge and drink until he decide somethings and got sleep from his drunk self.

 

In the morning Seunghyun and talk to his girlfriend and the media.While the three members wake up early in the morning and of course had an headache they decided to turn on the T.V because they don't know what to do because Jiyong and his baby is still sleeping upstairs.Once they open the T.V the news drop their jaws. 

 

The news is: Good morning everyone I'm your news report for today the news is about Choi Seunghyun because he declare to everyone he's going to marry his girlfriend and that is the only news we gathered for today and have a nice morning.

 

"HYUNG IS WHAT!!!!!!???"Seungri shouted "H-hyung is going to marry"the three of them eye each other and they don't even realize Jiyong was in the kitchen"H-hyung what are you doing" "making food for Ji hyun"After days they know and get their invitation card and Seunghyun tell them not to inform Jiyong. After many weeks of preparation the time comes.

 

The boys we're all dress except for Jiyong who is sleeping before and awake now"Where the three of you going?"Jiyong question them with his baby on his side sleeping the three of them widens their eyes"W-W-wher..e going to-to..."Daesung stutter "To my sister-in-law to visit her company because he invite us"Youngbae said "Okay". When the three of them is one their way Seungri drop his invitation card"Seungri what's this?"Jiyong question and read the invitation card and cry and fell to the ground "Appa!" "HYUNG!"the members shouted "Why sob why heeeeaaaa~ sob"Jiyong cry and her daughter comfort her"Appa why are you cwying?".Then Ding-Dong~ Daesung open the door and see 2ne1.

 

"Hi op- Jiyong!!Does he know the truth?" Lee Chaerin (CL)"yes" .Then Jiyong knelt down to them and they're shocked because it's the first time their leader knelt to them"Please help me please please help me"Jiyong knelt down while holding their hands"Okay hyung we're going to help you the members and 2ne1 hug Jiyong "Thank you"

 

Seunghyun is in his room looking at the mirror fixing his hair and then his parent's come in"Seunghyunahh" His mother calling his name softly"Yes eomma"Seunghyun replied "Do you love you bride-to-be" "I don't no eomma"Seunghyun replied shrugging his shoulder "we know the reason Seunghyunahh" "But eomma he said he don't love me anymore haeaaeee~sob" Seunghyun said while crying"shh~don't cry".The bell ring so that means it's time to start the ceremony