Welcome home party

I miss you

Jiyong wake up in the evening after they talked with the members because his phone buzz"Yah Jiyongaahh long time no talk and see how was your break?" YG President call from the phone of Jiyong"oh~~Presidentnim thank you for letting me have a break for a long time"Jiyong reply softly"since you arrive why don't we have a Welcome Home Party for you,your daughter,and the rest of the YG family" "thank you presidentnim but I think it's okay to eat in the restaurant"Jiyong reply shyly"No,it's okay,let's have the party tomorrow,goodbye" "thank you again presidentnim for the party and goodbye" after that they hang up.

 

After a minute pass Jiyong go back to sleep and dream Jiyong's dream:

I't was dark everywhere and all Jiyong could hear is his cry because he did not know where he is and then he realize he is full of scars and wound and  all Jiyong want this time is comforted by his daughter or.......someone.Then "Jiyong Jiyong Jiyongahhhh"Someone is shouting his name and the shout is getting closer and Jiyong felt scared.Then the person that he didn't expect to see appear,Choi Seunghyun.Once Seunghyun found Jiyong sitting on the ground crying he then hug Jiyong and Jiyong sees scars and wound in Seunghyun body too.Once they separated and then Jiyong felt a tear rolled over his eyes and then Seunghyun wiped it."Jiyong are y-you okay?" Seunghyun asked caressing my face "I'm okay "and Jiyong held Seunghyun hands"Jiyongahh please forgive me for all things that I had done to you really bad and I love y-" BANG!

Jiyong widen his eyes and shouted"Seunghyunaahhh"

 

Back to reality

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"Jiyong shouted and wake up "Hyung are you okay?!" the three members ask while seungri is holding Ji hyun"I'm okay I just had a very bad dream"Jiyong reply "hooo~~hyung you scared me to death I thought someone or a fan entered our dorm.. but hyung be ready for your party"Deasung sad and they get out of the room putting Ji hyun beside his father

 

Party:

"Good morning ma'am and sir please may I see your invitation card"that is the guard always speak.Jiyong look around to see the wonderful dinner party again for a long time and Jiyong talked to his old friends and told them about his daughter after a minute the door open and reveal Seunghyun with a woman beside him.Jiyong then quickly walk out and find Youngbae "Youngbae, Seunghyun is here and he is with a woman"Jiyong said whispering to Youngbae and widens his eyes and then he realize it is the right time and said"I think it's time but don't tell Ji hyun his father is there just let her father see her and whatvs wrong if he bring a woman even a man does he don't right"Jiyong think and "yes I think it's the right time he and his daughter see each other and yes he have right to bring people he want to come."

 

Jiyong walk to the crowds with his daughter and...after a minute have the two of them eye contact.Seunghyun walk to them with the woman he bring "Hi Jiyong long time no talk and see" Seunhyun said "Hello to Seunghyun hyung and long time no see and talk to you too."and smile.Seunghyun spot a baby girl at the side of Jiyong "Jiyong who is she?"Seunghyun said pointed to the girl who he expected to be their......baby."oh this is Ji hyun" "Ji hyun this is Seunghyun oppa your oppa's...friend"Jiyong said to Ji hyun while pointing at Seunghyun "and who is she?is she your fiancee hyung?!"Jiyong pointing to the woman beside Seunghyun "She is Song Hyona and no she's not my fiancee but going to be"Seunghyun response and correcting Jiyong in the end "It's nice meeting you again hyung bye"Jiyong said walking out.

 

After the party the four of them go back to their dorm."Hyung how was your talk with Seunghyun hyung?is it awkward?" Daesug ask"No,it's totally fine"Jiyong response and walk to their room and showering Ji hyun and after Ji hyun put her PJ and quickly go to bed and sleep "Sleep well my angel"Jiyong said and kiss his forehead and go to the bathroom and shower after his done he put his PJ's to and sleep beside Ji hyun.