Broken dreams

I miss you

Seunghyun is working overtime for the full weeks and got stressed days before because he keeps working.On the other hand the members did not allowed Jiyong to worked and stay home until the baby come out.Later that night Seunghyun needed a drink so he go to the bar and drink only some girls introduce themselves to Seunghyun but Seunghyun doesn't care.The girls left Seunghyun then Seunghyun felt someone is spying him Seunghyun only thought of it so he ignored it.

 

Jiyong kept waiting for his husband to come home but when he see's the clock it's already past 12 .After a few minutes of waiting the door clicked sound so Jiyong knows it is Seunghyun and said"Seunghyun why are you late?"Jiyong asked waiting for a husband's answer.Then Seunghyun looked up to him "I work overtime..."but Jiyong smell alcohol escaping from Seunghyun lips "did you go to the bar?!"Jiyong asked angrily but then keep calm because he knows he's pregnant"I'm tired stop asking stupid question"Seunghyun answered started to feel irritated "I'm just asking question to you, don't I have a right to ask you questions?!"Jiyong asked him again in an angry tone"uhhh OKAY I DRINK OK A LITTLE UGHHH SO IRRITATING!!!" Seunghyun shouted now feeling irritated"ha really I'm I irritating in your eyes ?"Jiyong asked feeling hurt"no ok, just let me sleep first"Seunghyun said walking towards the bedroom.

 

(Thursday)After what happens earlier in the morning Seunghyun wake up in the morning have a headache "ughh"Seunghyun groaned and look around and Jiyong was not their .Seuhyun then goes out to their bedroom and spotted Jiyong cooking.Seunghyun then quickly back hug his husband ,not tightly because he might hurt the baby"Good morning Jiyongie I'm sorry about our fight I'm just drunk in that early morning it won't happen again I love you"Seunghyun said"Good morning ok I forgive you I really really

love you too"Jiyong answered"so what's your cooking""Just bacon and eggs"and then Seunghyun smiled and walked to the living room and wait.

 

Days past by until Sunday comes It was afternoon and the two cuddle on the couch watching T.V until there was a break news and the break news broke Jiyong's heart 

 

News:

Hello everyone good afternoon our breaking news for todays afternoon is Choi Seunghyun.Choi Seunghyu spotted at the bar called "come and relax" with a girl by her side drinking a beer,We don't have statement yet from the YGE about this if it's true thank you and have a good afternoon.

 

After the news came Seunghyun widen his eyes at the news and can't beleive."y-yah S-S-Seunghyuna is that t-true?"Jiyong as with a broken voice "n-no"Seunghyun answered"ahh~is that why you came so late at that night?!!!""n-no Ji pl-please believe me" "believe you?!for the sake Seunghyun we're married and you can minggle with other girls you like?!!! hu" Jiyong is now crying in pain and go to their room and locked up and packing his things "Ji-Jiyongie are y-you leaving me???" "Yes Seunghyun and let me take care of the baby myself" "Jiyong Jiyong~"Seunghyun said and Jiyong is now on the car driving fast and Seunghyun keep running until he stop.Jiyong is now crying pain.

 

The members quickly help Jiyong because they see the news but then Jiyong go to his room and decide to leave Korea and live in a far place.Jiyong then sleeps . Jiyong is a wake and told the members his leaving except for Seunghyun "YOU'RE WHAT??!!!!!PLEASE HYUNG TELL ME IT'S A JOKE"Seungri said in while Youngbae and Daesung nod in reply because they understand"Seungriahhh it's  the great choice to protect the baby and me"Jiyong explaining to Seungri who are teardrops running from his soft cheeks and they hug each other and say goodbye.

Jiyong then flew to America while the other hand.

 

"He what?!!"Seunghyun said don't know because after Jiyong leaves ,Seunghyun thought Jiyong is in their house so he go and find out that Jiyong is in the dorm.Seunghyun then ask them but they keep silence until Seungri got irritated and spill the beans"n-nothing hyung"Seungri said and Seunghyun grabbed his collar and now the maknae is scared because of his hyung's action "tell me!!"Seunghyun shouted"o-okay hyung Jiyong flew to somewhere because he said it's the g-great decision to protect the baby and him but we d-don't know where he is now but he said to us he'll visit Korea"Youngbae and Daesung help Seungri answered and with that Seunghyun heart shatter into million pieces.